JJ broken wrist

Jas0nMacIsaac

I'm with you guys- if its anyone but Zharkov, I'm gonna start thinking Zharkov boned DeBoer's wife or something. We absolutely cannot have Boulton or Janssen in any playoff game, and gargabe like Sestito/Mills/Zalewski is simply not an option- this is the playoffs now. Nor is Tedenby, he can't even get his sh!t straight in the A.

I like jason's. That gives you 4 lines that can score. Bernier's proved he can be a 3rd liner, and moving Henrique down keeps the 4th line dangerous.

Edited by mouse

Poor guy can't catch a break. Maybe he needs some calcium supplements

He can catch a break. Tonight he caught one on the wrist.

Too soon?

• Like 1

This poor guy. I don't know if it's bad training or if he just needs to work on getting stronger. It's such a shame because if it wasn't for these consistent injuries, he'd probably be getting his game into high gear by now.

We need to bring up Tedenby and Zharkov for the playoff run and maintain a respectable semblance of a 4th line.

Edited by Amberite

What are the new lines

Parise - Zajac - Kovalchuk

Sykora - Elias - Clarkson

Poni - Zubrus - Bernier

Carter - Henrique - Zharkov

dont like clarkson and sykora together in our end, but flipping him and zubie leaves the 3rd line center-less. hmmm, losing a good center su(ks poor JJ

Have to keep top 3 lines together.

Can use harold up on the wing, except he is playing very well on D right now.

If you do that then you have Adam back in and hope hes get his game back (pre suban era)

You can call up tedy or zhark but the line is AHL. I have a feeling were going to see kovy and zach doubling. or carter center then to keep zajacks mins down.