GDT: Pittsburgh @ New Jersey 1:00PM

gardenstatepkwy

I took a tour of the arena before the game. Got a chance to walk down and through the Platinum Lounge -- pretty sweet place. Chico was hanging out there having a pregame snack. :D Wish I had an extra $25,000 a year to spend. I'd consider getting a seat. :boogie:  Then while walking around the suites, Lou walked right past me. I gave him a nod of the head. :wink2: Also got to see the media row way up top. It's amazing how far away from the ice those guys sit. Add to everything a great Devils win, and it was a fun day at the Rock. :beerbang:

Edited by 95Crash

I Like how clowe is playing since he is back.. i think his game bring some energy and size.. He is a better hockey player then clarkson in my book

yeah but clarkie is a much better teammate look at 24/7 when he defended reimers waterbottle that takes courage and shows real class

• Like 2

Didn't really see it mentioned, but holy hell, Fayne played an awesome game, and Salvador looked awful. There were two instances where I was almost positive that Salvador was paid off by the Penguins to tank the game for us; the errors were that bone-headed and defied logic... I will say, he looked good against the Islanders though.

Edited by DJ Eco

I Like how clowe is playing since he is back.. i think his game bring some energy and size.. He is a better hockey player then clarkson in my book

im starting to dig clowes play as well hes playing physical ... looks like a tard on skates though doesnt seem like hes so great on his feet.. hopefully he can net up a few goals now