GDT: Kings @ Devils 7pm

Scottie2Hottie

Ah good to be back for our 10th time shut out this season.

Good effort against a back up goalie on a back to back tho!

Ya!

Cory has 1 win ..lol

Garbage.

Please tell me he doesn't really have only 1 win 20 games into the season!!!!!!

Edited by BigZ

Greene didnt have a good game. But, Brunner and Ryder took the cake. What the hell is Brunner doing on that penalty? Sit him, bring back Teddy

Oh, and all of a sudden Gelinas doesnt want to fvcking slap a shot anymore?

Edited by devlman

Greene didnt have a good game. But, Brunner and Ryder took the cake. What the hell is Brunner doing on that penalty? Sit him, bring back Teddy

Oh, and all of a sudden Gelinas doesnt want to fvcking slap a shot anymore?

Yeah Brunner's running out of good will, fast.  What does he do..well?  He can't seem to create at all.

Do I really want to hear what DeBoer has to say?

Just go back and read his quotes from every other game where they do everything but finish. He can't come out and say directly this team doesn't have enough individual skill and talent so he has to repeat the same mantra after games like this. 

Absolutely disgraceful. How do we continue to give no goal support to one of the best goalies in the league. I am so pissed right now

We had so many chances to put the puck in the net and of course we couldn't. I am so tired of not sorting goals.

No Quick, no Carter, and whoever else and we lose 2-0?? fvck that

Lol I just need to avoid the board after every loss. You would think we just lost the cup final again.

We were the better team the majority of the game. Just like the rangers were the other night. Sometimes that isn't enough.

Good news is we only have 24 hours to dwell in it before the boys have a chance to put it behind us. If we win tomorrow nobody will even remember tonight.