2011-2012 NY Football Giants Thread

nyrsuck26

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a lot of trouble finding people who predict a Patriot win. The momentum and injury factors are in new york's favor.

I'm a huge Pats fan who's definitely HOPING for a win. But no matter how I look at it, this feels like a bad matchup for the Pats. I think the Giants win this one by 10, much as it pains me to say it.

The only way the Pats win is: 1) BB comes up with an absurdly good game plan, and/or 2) The defense plays way over their heads. I just can't see that happening.

The emotional roller coaster that was this Giants season ends on an upswing in one of the best (or at least the most interesting) endings to a football game I have ever seen. A sweet day indeed.

Big Eli Manning fan here. I don't post much in the football thread because I don't have a great connection to the Giants -- especially ever since they went back to the "ny" helmet logo -- but I was rooting hard for them this playoff run. For the most part, they seem like a good group of guys, especially Eli, who is tough as nails, despite the humble exterior. And Coach Coughlin, what a turnaround from the wild looney on the sidelines he used to be! A lot of people thought he couldn't relate to the modern-day player, but he's done it.

Congrats, NJ Giants!

Congrats to the Giants fans.

This one really sucks for me...I am beyond bummed...

Big Eli Manning fan here. I don't post much in the football thread because I don't have a great connection to the Giants -- especially ever since they went back to the "ny" helmet logo -- but I was rooting hard for them this playoff run. For the most part, they seem like a good group of guys, especially Eli, who is tough as nails, despite the humble exterior. And Coach Coughlin, what a turnaround from the wild looney on the sidelines he used to be! A lot of people thought he couldn't relate to the modern-day player, but he's done it.

Congrats, NJ Giants!

I see what you did there. haha