WANTED- 1995 CRASH LINE Tshirt

mackchi

I had one of these from 1995 and had it stashed away for posterity. It had the three characters,

Holik, Peluso and McKay on it in color. I believe it was a black t shirt. Someone in my family misplaced it and I have been going crazy trying to find it.

I would be interested in buying one or at least if someone could post a picture so I can show my family what I am talking about.

I had one of these from 1995 and had it stashed away for posterity. It had the three characters,

Holik, Peluso and McKay on it in color. I believe it was a black t shirt. Someone in my family misplaced it and I have been going crazy trying to find it.

I would be interested in buying one or at least if someone could post a picture so I can show my family what I am talking about.

That sounds vaguely familiar. Is it the one where each are in color in their own boxes? Kinda like 3 photos of them playing in a game on one shirt with Crash Line written on it?

That sounds vaguely familiar. Is it the one where each are in color in their own boxes? Kinda like 3 photos of them playing in a game on one shirt with Crash Line written on it?

Well they were definately in color on a black backround. They were more of a characature of each one skating together. Almost bobble head like.

I have boxes and boxes of the 95 cup run....programs,hats,shirts,banners and every give away during the playoffs.I even have my unused tickets still in sheet form....not sure how many crash line shirts I have,but if I have more then one I may part with it....Whats it worth?

I have boxes and boxes of the 95 cup run....programs,hats,shirts,banners and every give away during the playoffs.I even have my unused tickets still in sheet form....not sure how many crash line shirts I have,but if I have more then one I may part with it....Whats it worth?

Do you have a 1995 Eastern conference champs locker room hat? Did they have a locker room hat back then for the EC or just the Stanley Cup?

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a 1995 Eastern conference champs locker room hat? Did they have a locker room hat back then for the EC or just the Stanley Cup?

I had a chance to go through my things this past Sunday.I found no EC hat so it would leave me to believe they didn't have one that year.I could be wrong.

I went through my things and I have 1 of the crash line shirts,its just like the one shown below.

As I only have the 1,I'm sure you'll understand me not wanting to part with it.I hope you have some

luck in finding one.

I had a chance to go through my things this past Sunday.I found no EC hat so it would leave me to believe they didn't have one that year.I could be wrong.

Thanks for looking and yeah not sure. Hard to find pictures online of them right after they won the ECF from 1995 and if they were wearing any hats. My memory remembers them wearing some sort of matching hats but cannot be 100% sure. I do have a 1995 ECC shirt though that I believe is the locker room one.

Same goes for 2000 for the ECF hats.

Thanks for looking and yeah not sure. Hard to find pictures online of them right after they won the ECF from 1995 and if they were wearing any hats. My memory remembers them wearing some sort of matching hats but cannot be 100% sure. I do have a 1995 ECC shirt though that I believe is the locker room one.

Same goes for 2000 for the ECF hats.

Yeah,I have all the other ECF hats and shirts aswell.Funny,looking back we could have bought alot more at the time...oh well.

Does anyone remember/have a shirt from 95 that was drawn in a very similar fashion to the Crash Line shirt above...but featured I believe Marty, Stevens and either Claude or Nieds and said "MAKE A WISH", with each of them pulling on an octopus leg?!? I am definitely looking for one of those, and will reward handsomely...

I went through my things and I have 1 of the crash line shirts,its just like the one shown below.

As I only have the 1,I'm sure you'll understand me not wanting to part with it.I hope you have some

luck in finding one.

Thanks for looking. I would really like to find one for sale.

As far as the ECC 95...I think I may have one...I'll look and get back to you all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Do you know when they started giving hats for division championships?  I remember when they won the 06 division on the final night by beating Montreal when they trailed 3-0 to win that division over the Rangers and Flyers and they got a hat right away.  I assume they got them for the years after, not sure about 2001, 2003, or the ones from the 90's. 

also do you know if they had locker room gear for 88 when they won the Patrick Division playoff series?

Just got my hands on a 2000 Locker room edition of the Eastern conference champs hat! Now just need the 2000 eastern shirt and 95 Eastern hat and I will have every locker room hat and shirt for every single Eastern Conf and Stanley Cup championship.

Do you know when they started giving hats for division championships?  I remember when they won the 06 division on the final night by beating Montreal when they trailed 3-0 to win that division over the Rangers and Flyers and they got a hat right away.  I assume they got them for the years after, not sure about 2001, 2003, or the ones from the 90's. 

also do you know if they had locker room gear for 88 when they won the Patrick Division playoff series?

They never gave hats for winning division championships.  As for shirts I do know they had something for the 1997 division champs, but not a hat.

I believe there was no locker room gear for 88 as back then they didn't have the concept of "locker room gear."

I didn't think they would have that for 88, just wishful thinking.  I'm a big Giants fan too and I know they didn't have anything for 1990 or 86.  the first locker room hat they had for the Giants was the 97 division and then every division, conference, and superbowl since then.

I do know they had the 06 hat for the devils and probably all the others since, but not sure about prior to 06.

They never gave hats for winning division championships.  As for shirts I do know they had something for the 1997 division champs, but not a hat.

I believe there was no locker room gear for 88 as back then they didn't have the concept of "locker room gear."

I didn't think they would have that for 88, just wishful thinking.  I'm a big Giants fan too and I know they didn't have anything for 1990 or 86.  the first locker room hat they had for the Giants was the 97 division and then every division, conference, and superbowl since then.

I do know they had the 06 hat for the devils and probably all the others since, but not sure about prior to 06.

Do you have a picture of the 06 hat?  I really do not remember a hat saying Division champs for that year.

I also do not recall a division champs hat for any other year as well.  Last time was 2010 and I really do not remember a hat.  If they did come out with one, I do not believe it is a "locker room" hat.

I will check for you about 06.  I just remember them wearing the hat after winning the division in that last game.  that's when they won 11 in a row and had to win the last game to get the division

Do you have a picture of the 06 hat?  I really do not remember a hat saying Division champs for that year.

I also do not recall a division champs hat for any other year as well.  Last time was 2010 and I really do not remember a hat.  If they did come out with one, I do not believe it is a "locker room" hat.

I remember the Devils online store was selling a Division Champions hat a few years ago -- I forget which year exactly. I had intended to buy one, but I kept putting it off, and by the time I was ready to purchase it, they were all out. I might've saved a photo of it on my home PC; I'll have to check later.

Regarding the Giants, I have some hats and T's from their 1986 and 1990 championships. Whether it was "Official Locker Room" gear, who knows. It was whatever the stores were selling at the time.

Edited by 95Crash

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.