Calling in from Nottingham, UK

Wheels and Snipe

Hi guys,

just as the title suggests, i'm calling in from Nottingham, UK. I started watching hockey in general when I was 18 or 19 (10 or so years ago) as it was hard to actually get it on our screens over here. I've been a fan of hockey for some time, I remember watching some Euro/Russian stuff on a tv channel called Eurosport when i was was about 10 years old and loved the aggression and quick pace of the game. I am a fan of my local team, the Nottingham Panthers, and play (at a very low level) for my uni team and trained until recently with a rec team, the Nottingham Phantoms.

If you want to ask me questions about hockey in the UK then feel free, I will try and answer you as honestly as I can, I hope to have a cool time here.

Cheers,

Wheels and Snipe

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

just as the title suggests, i'm calling in from Nottingham, UK. I started watching hockey in general when I was 18 or 19 (10 or so years ago) as it was hard to actually get it on our screens over here. I've been a fan of hockey for some time, I remember watching some Euro/Russian stuff on a tv channel called Eurosport when i was was about 10 years old and loved the aggression and quick pace of the game. I am a fan of my local team, the Nottingham Panthers, and play (at a very low level) for my uni team and trained until recently with a rec team, the Nottingham Phantoms.

If you want to ask me questions about hockey in the UK then feel free, I will try and answer you as honestly as I can, I hope to have a cool time here.

Cheers,

Wheels and Snipe

I play Rec for the Bracknell Blizzards.

Good to have you aboard.