The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

46 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Meigray Expo is July 16th and tickets are now for sale for $40.  I will be attending and will have a table again this year.

https://meigray.com/2022_MeiGray_Expo_Registration-ITEM56925.aspx

Guess there's no guest speaker this year...too bad, seems like the past ones were quite forthcoming, and had a lot of interesting stories.  

12 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Guess there's no guest speaker this year...too bad, seems like the past ones were quite forthcoming, and had a lot of interesting stories.  

Yeah it seems like they couldn't get a speaker due to logistical issues.  I was wondering why they hadn't released tickets yet but it seems like they tried their best to get a speaker lined up.

I am curious to see how the roundtable goes.  I wonder how open and honest a lot of collectors will be about the state of the hobby.

On 5/24/2022 at 11:20 AM, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I was gonna snag the Walsh Jersey jersey...but that one and several others have been scooped up.  Don't really want to spend much on one, and definitely don't want Johnsson or Kuokkanen...so will chill for a while.  

I thought it was interesting that both of Nico's are available. Granted they are high ticket items, but he's the captain, I figured someone would have scooped up at least one. 

Anyone know what the game worn Blackwoods went for?

• 3 weeks later...

Pride Stick auction ended last night.

Player  Price 
Hughes, Jack  $    675.00
Hischier, Nico  $    650.00
Mercer, Dawson  $    625.00
Hamilton, Dougie  $    600.00
Vesey, Jimmy  $    550.00
Graves, Ryan  $    525.00
Sharangovich, Yegor  $    450.00
Subban, PK  $    425.00
Tatar, Tomas  $    425.00
Blackwood, Mackenzie  $    401.00
Siegenthaler, Jonas  $    375.00
Kuokkanen, Janne  $    350.00
Severson, Damon  $    350.00
McLeod, Michael  $    325.00
Geertsen, Mason  $    250.00
Smith, Ty  $    250.00
Bastian, Nathan  $    225.00
Zacha, Pavel  $    205.55
Gillies, Jon  $    200.00
White, Colton  $    200.00
Boqvist, Jesper  $    175.00
Greer, AJ  $    150.00
Johnsson, Andreas  $    150.00

I may have asked this before (too lazy to look) but is anyone here going to the Meigray expo?  It is on July 16th and I will have a table again this year.  I have a preliminary list of jerseys I am bringing as I can only physically bring about 40% of my collection to the expo otherwise it gets unwieldy.

On 6/24/2022 at 4:49 PM, DevsMan84 said:

I may have asked this before (too lazy to look) but is anyone here going to the Meigray expo?  It is on July 16th and I will have a table again this year.  I have a preliminary list of jerseys I am bringing as I can only physically bring about 40% of my collection to the expo otherwise it gets unwieldy.

Only if we can take a reall skinny dude and see how many of your game worns he can put on at once. 

23 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Only if we can take a reall skinny dude and see how many of your game worns he can put on at once. 

Just gotta make sure he just ate a big plate of nachos, sloppy joes, and buffalo wings right before putting them on.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.