France Vs Italia

moustic

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really ashame whatever was said by Marco Materazzi which made Zidane angry enough to commit such an awful act.

The speculation is rampant. Only two people know the truth.

I am still glad Zidane won best player. He truly was.

Italian players are very very "borderline" with their political view... it's a fact

When you see this :

f8b7f20a.jpg

Not the message but the little logo on the right... Celtic Cross... The new symbol of Nazi

When you read message about the ex-minister of Berlusconi "this is the victory of real italian from calabre, sicile etc etc against black, muslim & communisme "...

Something is sick in this country !

(And I love Italia... and he still believe they deserved their victory as a Team)

If You wanna heard something really incredible... take this..

The FIFA law (Number 55 of the dicipline book) say that if there is a proof that Materrazi use Racist language, Italia can be Disqualified... and lose his World Cup !

It can be a REAL CHAOS...

To be honest, I doesn't want to see Italia lose this cup... but a law is a law !

(In the same Ethic point of view, Zidane will maybe lose his Best Player of the World Cup Title... )

It's really ashame whatever was said by Marco Materazzi which made Zidane angry enough to commit such an awful act.

If an Italia player did this, would it still be a shame???

I HIGHLY doubt that....you and others would be screaming of the outrage and making fun of that player for his idiotic action....

You know what? If something bad was said to Zidane, that is unfortunate....but join the club.....SO many times that happenes in pro sports....fans ripped David Wells in Cleveland, saying bad things about his mother who died...did you see David Wells go head-butt the fans?

No.

Good to see that France fans are taking this loss in stride

One more time... If we talk about soccer, I don't think that Italia Steal this victory... they are a great team and a great soccer nation.

I'm only disgusted by some italians player... theses players who have racist talk all the time (Di Canio, Materrazzi etc etc... )

France deserve the win... Italia too.. That's why they were both finalist.

Materazzi is probably an animal...

Zindane was stupid to do what he did...

he could have waited till materazzy touch the ball again and then taken him down hard..

what he did .. no excuses.. and i know MAt said some terrible things about Zizous mother & sister... still unacceptable...

that being said.. Zizou is the best player in the world right now....

I have a question....Why did he headbutt him? Like why didn't he push/punch him or do something normal that wouldn't make him look like he's out of his mind? What kind of person uses their own head as opposed to their hands to inflict pain on somebody? It's not like he was holding something and all he could do was headbutt him. I don't understand.

I have a question....Why did he headbutt him? Like why didn't he push/punch him or do something normal that wouldn't make him look like he's out of his mind? What kind of person uses their own head as opposed to their hands to inflict pain on somebody? It's not like he was holding something and all he could do was headbutt him. I don't understand.

He's a soccer player.. no hands remember!!!

Zidane (or Zizou for Red :P ) told to journalist few day ago that the italian insult his mother, his sister and "another stuff"

He says "no racism crap" was told.

Insider believe that racism world were told but FIFA told to Zidane not to say this...

As I already say, if a racist world was used during the game, with the "new law" of the FIFA, Italia can be disqualified... total chaos..

So everybody calm down... but zizou don't let this happen with no consequence !

He says he's sorry for the kids who watch this... but he also say that he have no regret !

Thats easy ... he's a soccer player -no hands

and the fallout continues ... Bruce Arena will not coach the USA team beyond 2006

I read that Klingsmann was approached but has no interest though he lives in Cali close to our training facility.

Thats easy ... he's a soccer player -no hands

and the fallout continues ... Bruce Arena will not coach the USA team beyond 2006

I read that Klingsmann was approached but has no interest though he lives in Cali close to our training facility.

Hopefully Klingsman willre consider, but if not, then the US has to find another coach from OUTSIDE the US, we need a foreign flavor, anfd noone should take thart as a knock, alot of contries us coaches from outside...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...