Game 4 GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you're watching :wacko: Where are we finding these brain machines you all? can we make people pass written exams before being granted access to the forum?

Rolston -- well - nice to see him out there -- always good for a laugh...

you can't possibly believe that Lou isn't first and foremost to blame for this. and this is with zubrus actually playing well!

I've never agreed with one of your posts more. Back up the truck. All of you that thought there was no way Boucher could possibly shut us down, well how many more crap goalies need to shut us down before you realize this isn't about the other team this is about the gutless weenies wearing the uniform.

they aren't gutless -- that's the whole problem. They're perfect little hockey character and teamwork poster boys. There is ZERO chip in that locker room. A little argumentative overly mental defensive sparing and nonesense. They to say "HEY - go fvck yourself" Instead they get hurt and confused or so the press sputum leads me to believe.

and it really may well be MArty in the leadership role like you all claim -- he's Mister warm fuzzy puke -- sentimental absolute bullsh!t :puke::argh:

Can Marty walk into that locker room and just say "fvck MY play in net -- you all shut the fvck up and play fvcking hockey - THEN we'll discuss me"

We have to think positive and long term...

Elias, Rolston, Zubrus, White, and Salvador are all signed through 2011-2012 for a total of almost $41 million in cap space!!! Add Marty into that, and it jumps to almost $52 million!!!!

Take that, NHL!!!

I've never agreed with one of your posts more. Back up the truck. All of you that thought there was no way Boucher could possibly shut us down, well how many more crap goalies need to shut us down before you realize this isn't about the other team this is about the gutless weenies wearing the uniform.

Yep. The only ones who showed up were Brodeur, Zubrus, Greene, and Parise. Everyone else can fvck off. Lemaire better be gone after this sh!t. I've seen absolutely all I've needed to see with this team now. The core needs changing. I hope Langenbrunner enjoys that C. Because Thursday will be his last game wearing it.

I'm sorry but it's unnacceptable to be eliminated from the playoffs by the Rags, Hurricanes, and Flyers in consecutive seasons. Lou should probably sh!tcan himself for not realizing you need speed on D to win in the playoffs.

stop blaming the refs people. with or without the refs we still show nothing

Andy Greene

agreed, but you can't give the refs an A+ for their jobs in any of these games. It's terrible for both sides. How do you have back to back games with 30+ minutes of penalties?