GDT: San Jose Sharks @ New Jersey Devils 7PM MSG+ 10/21/2011

Coorslight

DeBoer on sitting Janssen: "Obviously Jans gave us everything he could last game and he’ll be back in the lineup sooner than later, but we want that push from underneath on a nightly basis for all the spots.”

Janssen is a scratch...or is scratching something.

LGD!! Another fantastic GDT's

Thanks!

DSC00130_normal.JPG@TGfireandiceTom GulittiClarkson on facing Colin White: “He was one of my best buddies so it’s tough, but that’s part of the business too. You play against friends"

Edited by Coorslight

Opponents GDT on HF boards if interested. Very impressive actually. It shows I have no skill what-so-ever LMFAO!

SJS GDT

Also apparently its Thornton's 1000th game.

Had Joe Thornton missed one more game over the past 14 years, his milestone 1,000th would have come Saturday where it all started in Boston, not Friday against the New Jersey Devils.

Thornton's 1000th.

FINALLLYYYY i am so siked to see another GDT, i couldnt take it...

why is Sykora not listed on the 1st line, instead its zubrus?

LGD!!

DeBoer shuffled the lines end of last game and has stuck to em during practice all week. Don't forget that when Sykora moved to the 3rd line with Clarkson and Tedenby that led to the tying goal last game :)

It is with great sincerity, and much personal desire, that I wish tremendous luck to the Devils of New Jersey hockey squad in their match tonight against the Sharks of San Jose hockey club.

I make this statement 21 October, the year of our Lord.

Victory shall be ours,

NJCroMag

DeBoer shuffled the lines end of last game and has stuck to em during practice all week. Don't forget that when Sykora moved to the 3rd line with Clarkson and Tedenby that led to the tying goal last game :)

gotchaaaa.. i must not have noticed last game, did they look smooth on that 3rd line?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LevqCGKLuL8&feature=feedu

getting pumped....has the two shootouts and stuff from this year

awwwww yeahhhhh... hereee we goo!!

They looked good at the end of the game. So we'll see how they come out in the first. Zubrus might be a nice addition to Elias and Parise if he uses his size along the boards and creates some room. Sykora with Teddy and Clarkson can be good if Clarkson can get in front and Teddy can use his skating ability to get open with Sykora feeding him the puck. We'll see.

I was just given some tickets to the game so last minute I'm going. Mega excited!!!! Also bringing my 3yr old son to his first game ever. Should be a great time!!! Thanks for the tickets!!!

We bought my friend's six year old to his first game last year, and a handful since. It's refreshing and rejuvientating seeing them witness it for the first time. Also, I'm pretty sure his mother and I were more excited about his first game than he was. :lol: