#21 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,055 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:38 PM

I guess that Raider pick for #1 was a little premature :lol:
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#22 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,540 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:42 PM

Oh my God the entitlement of the Jet fans in this bar is RIDICULOUS :rolleyes:

Least my Titans and Falcons picks are holding on (and ALL of Ayl's players are not doing much....)
ah well...wonder what team I can screw up in the AFC next :evil:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#23 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,055 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:52 PM

How can any Jet fan be cocky watching this **itshow?! When you take timeouts on 3rd and 23 and call two straight passes on 2nd and 1 with a QB throwing the ball fifty feet high on every play in the second half you're too stupid to have an NFL job.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#24 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,540 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:57 PM

How can any Jet fan be cocky watching this **itshow?! When you take timeouts on 3rd and 23 and call two straight passes on 2nd and 1 with a QB throwing the ball fifty feet high on every play in the second half you're too stupid to have an NFL job.

Drunk and brainwashed from the crap that comes out of their coach's mouth??

There's some Steeler fans here screaming about bad play calls up 35 points too....so the stupidity is spread around :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#25 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,540 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:01 PM

.....and a catfight's about to break out between Cowboys fans and Packer fans over "the good TV"

#26 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:01 PM

Oh my God the entitlement of the Jet fans in this bar is RIDICULOUS :rolleyes:

There's some Steeler fans here screaming about bad play calls up 35 points too....so the stupidity is spread around :P

Who are these people you're talking about?
Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#27 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,540 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:04 PM

Who are these people you're talking about?

Six drunk morons on the other side of the bar I'm at :P

#28 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:22 PM

Tebow again. Yet another week of sports radio talk ruined.
Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#29 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,540 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:03 PM

Kyle Orton played ONE snap and got hurt :lol:

#30 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,900 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:29 PM

Tebow again. Yet another week of sports radio talk ruined.

He gets it done. It's a great story. After the Packers and Aaron Rodgers, it's the second-best story in the NFL.

#31 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,323 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:54 AM

He gets it done. It's a great story. After the Packers and Aaron Rodgers, it's the second-best story in the NFL.

I just watched Tebow play for the first time ever yesterday and sadly, I am getting on board the Train.

The Broncos employ the NFL version of the "rope a dope", lulling defenses to play the run 100% and then in the forth quarter Tebow makes a few passes that connect because the defense is sleeping.

I can't believe they won yesterday...and FOX shifted games right before the final minutes.

Also, I miss Willis MacGhee.

How about those "Raiders".
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#32 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,262 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:59 PM

I just watched Tebow play for the first time ever yesterday and sadly, I am getting on board the Train.

The Broncos employ the NFL version of the "rope a dope", lulling defenses to play the run 100% and then in the forth quarter Tebow makes a few passes that connect because the defense is sleeping.

I can't believe they won yesterday...and FOX shifted games right before the final minutes.

Also, I miss Willis MacGhee.

How about those "Raiders".

Tebow did look better in yesterday's game than in his others, but his defense scored 7 points and made the big play that led to the winning field goal. They really are not getting enough of the credit for the Broncos' turnaround.

Just got back from NE...apparently the Pats' D now thinks they're good enough to mail it in once they have a big lead. Wrong. They need all of the practice they can get, and it was pathetic that the Colts even had a CHANCE, with a successful onside kick, to try to tie up the score. 9-3 and looking every bit like a team that has "one and done" written all over it.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#33 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,900 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:13 PM

Tebow did look better in yesterday's game than in his others, but his defense scored 7 points and made the big play that led to the winning field goal. They really are not getting enough of the credit for the Broncos' turnaround.

Just got back from NE...apparently the Pats' D now thinks they're good enough to mail it in once they have a big lead. Wrong. They need all of the practice they can get, and it was pathetic that the Colts even had a CHANCE, with a successful onside kick, to try to tie up the score. 9-3 and looking every bit like a team that has "one and done" written all over it.

Their defense has been tremendous. Dumervil and Von Miller are terrific players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users