USA Soccer

Devils Pride 26

Plastic bottles and beer, big fvcking deal.

Save your crying for when they throw hot coffee, darts and coins.

Mexican fans are the best.

i see you dont watch anything but the us nats eh? in europe that sh!t happens on the regular. the macedonians actually burned an english flag during a euro qualifyer game when it was in greece.. so stfu..

you already ruined 1 soccer thread, please dont ruin yet another. if you have such a problem with he said then PM him or something, dont spam up another soccer thread.

Edited by nmigliore

Plastic bottles and beer, big fvcking deal.

Save your crying for when they throw hot coffee, darts and coins.

Mexican fans are the best.

i see you dont watch anything but the us nats eh? in europe that sh!t happens on the regular. the macedonians actually burned an english flag during a euro qualifyer game when it was in greece.. so stfu..

Go fvck yourself. I watch plenty of soccer all over the world and just because other teams fans do worse things doesn't make it ok for the Mexicans to throw sh!t and cheer for Bin Laden. Mexican fans are low class.

you already ruined 1 soccer thread, please dont ruin yet another. if you have such a problem with he said then PM him or something, dont spam up another soccer thread.

i didnt ruin sh!t.. im just replying to the thread. you dont like it, dont post. b.c u obviously know nothing about soccer. and i dont see how im spamming it, im just replying to his stupid comments.

Go fvck yourself. I watch plenty of soccer all over the world and just because other teams fans do worse things doesn't make it ok for the Mexicans to throw sh!t and cheer for Bin Laden. Mexican fans are low class.

yea b/c having sh!t thrown at you, and being told to cut someones lawn, and go jump a fence, is real classy. Ive been to colombus to watch eltri/us games, ive to to azteca, ive been to the meadowlands, and i can say, not all of the us fans are angels. they start sh!t too.

and i dont condon throwing sh!t, b.c i see no point and i thinks its terrible, im not saying its right. and your right just b/c others countries fans do worse, it doesnt make it right, but sh!t happens.

i didnt ruin sh!t.. im just replying to the thread. you dont like it, dont post. and i dont see how im spamming it, im just replying to his stupid comments.

you ruined the other thread [it got closed, did you notice?] by bitching about someone that stated the truth on mexicans fans.

b.c u obviously know nothing about soccer.

right. i know nothing about soccer. and neither does satans hockey. or anyone else who posted in this thread. we are all dumb americans.

Edited by nmigliore

yea b/c having sh!t thrown at you, and being told to cut someones lawn, and go jump a fence, is real classy.

yeah? oh boo-hoo you are called dirty lawn-cutters and told to go hop a fence.. heres some things that are even classier than that:

D731 "The Mexicans throw bags of urine, that's a little more than just plastic bottles."

SH "I watch plenty of soccer all over the world and just because other teams fans do worse things doesn't make it ok for the Mexicans to throw sh!t and cheer for Bin Laden."

what disgusting, dirty, lawn-cutting, pigs.

Edited by nmigliore

yeah? heres some things that are even classier than that:

D731 "The Mexicans throw bags of urine, that's a little more than just plastic bottles."

SH "I watch plenty of soccer all over the world and just because other teams fans do worse things doesn't make it ok for the Mexicans to throw sh!t and cheer for Bin Laden."

exactly, it goes both ways. no fans are perfect. nor can they or should they. you antagonize, expect to be gotten back. is it wrong most of the time? yes, im not agreeing with the actions that some people do, but sh!t happens. not all fans of each time act like a$$holes, but you get some bad apples out of the bunch. thats life..

exactly, it goes both ways. no fans are perfect. nor can they or should they. you antagonize, expect to be gotten back. is it wrong most of the time? yes, im not agreeing with the actions that some people do, but sh!t happens. not all fans of each time act like a$$holes, but you get some bad apples out of the bunch. thats life..

lol right.. so those physical actions of throwing sh!t and urine are equatable to generalizations made on mexicans.

lol right.. so those physical actions of throwing sh!t and urine are equatable to generalizations made on mexicans.

when i said it went both ways, i meant the us fans arent angels. ive been hit by beer bottles by us fans, ive been yelled at and ive had sh!t thrown at me. until you go to a game you will never know. mexican fans are known the be the most passionate and some of the best in the world..

Trow sh!t in the field, how about Brazil the retards trowing bombs on the field, and on the visiting crowd.

The bombs were small tough about the size of a thumb..

It kind stoped now because the Franchises were getting fined every game on the season because of this crap.

The Mexican fans are a bunch of scumbag trash. Having no respect for the opposing teams anthems and throwing sh!t during the whole game doesn't make your fan base look good. I fvcking hate Mexicans.

Love it.

I pointed out in another thread how I hated the Mexicans due to our rivalry and I was called a xenophobic racist by our resident loony libs.....

That's insane.

yeah they do some crazy sh!t over there.

In the other hand the crazy sh!t is mostly well organized. here some pics last wednesday between Atletico Paranaense vs Botafogo.

OgAAALEz5DB6er42TE5tBptXVIwRKM2pZw8WrMbVkdmlJwXI1seaJHFYpAgW9PWESBWWmJ7KEyBMULQJUI-KqpLHKNEAm1T1UFC8fHAVmLYl_e4acRSMcReM-TJE.jpg

OgAAAGb41mt1HV-BhiXttKL_pqha-ud4po0zq5pLg9EdA3wfpdEXwmJ28q8kuwQ3EXPkmfQfpHaKcIZR1Kcy2sG6Pc4Am1T1UAx88f1wm5qhwwUkkrCUbz5QSbrh.jpg

OgAAADCXS26rs4ZUu_o-J-av3yTFRLbkzdb6wnMAILZ9asz6OX_JXWEL75EmXpkewNyVahShVa0i143hS566vu0eLfkAm1T1UMDHhmJurvkOPD3g7Zbey4sD67nn.jpg

OgAAAH36oXVayGaHUDgE99yrmMxqbyE7mBqYCdmpn_GJYJRM5m_vm1ArpRtmVYkgvJvPR5eMYWu8M6twNwlLGKKiq5sAm1T1UHN2_Q8t7r5Ri9H7PXt2VQ9nK9Ub.jpg

I just wish we coudl thing like this over here....

Edited by Cachorro Louco

The refs in the US game tonight were really poor, a couple of bad calls both ways, and a really bad call on Altidore being offsides or interfering with the defender, whatever BS they were thinking, on what should have been the 3rd goal.

Well, the ref who made that call was Honduran. Honduras is basically in a dead heat with us. I don't know that he took the calls away from us intentionally, but putting refs with vested interests in the outcome is just fvcking stupid.

Jozy Altidore's the man, on a completely unrelated note. Can we stop questioning his ability to perform in high altitude stadia? Thanks.