STH gift

mackchi

And fans complain that this team lacks the personal touch. I wonder how Manta likes his Kovy urinal cakes?

Kovalchuk urinal cakes is a good touch, but they culd have done better creative wise:

-Volchenkov calendar that you can mark his games missed

-dry erase board that's an image of the back of a Kovalchuk jersey, but where his number "17" was it's blank except for a "-" and (insert the number).

-A blindfold so you don't have to watch Janssen, Sestito or Boulton on any given shift.

-Parise activity book. Punch out NHL team uniforms and attach to his cardboard likeness, salary cap lists to calculate, coloring fun with $, connect the dots of his goals scored, wordfind of Stanley Cup contenders....

-lifesize Brodeur "shooting target" with no glove hand.

Oh the amount of fun they missed!

:cheers::boogie:

I think the blanket is "meh", but nicer than the picture holder from last year. My wife really liked the blanket as she was a bit cold during game. In fact she liked it so much it is "HERS" now, oh well...

:haha2: I have scene so much of my Dad's stuff turn into my Mom's stuff over the years, this post almost killed me from laughter

I think the blanket is "meh", but nicer than the picture holder from last year. My wife really liked the blanket as she was a bit cold during game. In fact she liked it so much it is "HERS" now, oh well...

Damn women. Cant live with em, cant eat sandwiches without them.

Oh! Can my wife cook! :hail:

Good thing she didn't keep my credit card for too long. :rofl: That could have ended ugly! :doh1:

She does like Devils stuff, good thing she takes a medium/large women's jersey, and none of my large jerseys fit her :)

Edited by Dead

I never got anything... how did you get it?

You didn't get the e-mail? You just go to the fan table outside the Fire Lounge, give them your name and show them the account number on your ticket.

that's right. it's not that clear either outside the lounge as there's nothing to indicate "season ticket holders pick up your gift here". i just got the email and knew it was a blanket already so i went looking for it.

The blanket's better than the frame last year (and almost anything's going to be a downgrade from a piece of the 552 net), though I wish it was a bit thicker...it's kinda like a rag but hey it's free and looks nice so can't exactly complain :P

Edited by NJDevs4978