Kubina to Philly

ghdi

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

They lost what 5 outta 7? There not contenders from the way there playing, if they don't pick it up they be fighting for 7-8th if not outta the playoffs by seasons end. Not that I care:)

They lost what 5 outta 7? There not contenders from the way there playing, if they don't pick it up they be fighting for 7-8th if not outta the playoffs by seasons end. Not that I care:)

The Cryers announcers were saying they haven't been able to put together a string of wins in over a month now.

Their 1st,2nd,3rd lines look pretty solid on paper but I think the team as a whole is just undisciplined.

i can see that. the flyers can definitely set the Blue Jackets up with a promising youth

Ok but why? Homer had to have known when he took on so much youth for Carter and Richards that his team was a few years from winning a Cup.. The fact that he seems to be wanting to deal that youth for a Cup now is borderline nuts

Ok but why? Homer had to have known when he took on so much youth for Carter and Richards that his team was a few years from winning a Cup.. The fact that he seems to be wanting to deal that youth for a Cup now is borderline nuts

I don't know if they would have been a few years from winning if Pronger didn't get hurt. With the way their offense has played, they would have been right there with any team if they had Pronger to shield their shaky goalies.

prongers retirement

Not to change the thread here, but I hear things are very bad in the Pronger's house. His vision is semi-blurry all the time, his headaches are constant, and he's afraid it won't go away. I never liked the guy really, but his career is almost certainly over and his recovery, if it comes, may take years. I feel bad for his wife and kids, and him to a lesser extent. I have to keep reminding myself he's still a good 14 years younger than I am and he can't even drive to Shoprite to get stuff for dinner.

Not to change the thread here, but I hear things are very bad in the Pronger's house. His vision is semi-blurry all the time, his headaches are constant, and he's afraid it won't go away. I never liked the guy really, but his career is almost certainly over and his recovery, if it comes, may take years. I feel bad for his wife and kids, and him to a lesser extent. I have to keep reminding myself he's still a good 14 years younger than I am and he can't even drive to Shoprite to get stuff for dinner.

yea, no joke yo i heard he was like crying in the corner of a dark room.. lookin pretty depressed. definitely not good

Lou gave up useless spare parts for a slightly less useless Foster. Holmgren had to give up picks and a prospect. Lou did pull off a steal for ponikarovsky. Seems like it do far atleast.

Poni was a good deal. The thing I don't get is Lou trying to fix our d with sub par players. It's like putting a band aid on a massive head wound.