A Look at the New Jersey Devils Ratings in NHL 13

Devs3cups

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GM connected mode looks sweet. Me and my friends are starting an online league, if anyone wants in. We are trying to get 30 people, 1 for each team. The teams that are already taken are the devils, penguins, rangers, predators, and blackhawks. If anyone wants in though let me know.

You picked a good year to take off. NHL 12 was probably the weakest in terms of upgrades in this console generation. I have high hopes for NHL 13 though. If they finally did skating right, it could make a huuuuge difference. I am tired of playing "stop on a dime and twirl around" hockey.

I didn't get 12 either. It didn't help that the Legends mode looked so halfed ass. They didn't even fill the Legends team with Legends. If you can't do that why should I care. Also Roenick and Chelios? Maybe if they were 2 of 30 or again the 4th line or fill out the defense. Would have loved to play as a Bossy or Potvin from the Islanders, Mikita or Hull for the Blackhawks, or take control of Stevens again. They got a whole team for the Habs 100 year team so its not impossible

Edited by roomtemp

This is why I'm glad I stopped with this nonsense at the 2002 edition.

The game really went downhill around that time. At least we still had 2K making NHL games then, theirs were far and away the better game from around 2003 to 2006 or 2007. EA made drastic improvements when they came out with I think NHL 08 though. Still, I wish 2K was around, they seemed more focused on realism than adding new entertaining features and I think the competition between the two made EA realize they had to get their act together.

The GM connected mode looks sweet. Me and my friends are starting an online league, if anyone wants in. We are trying to get 30 people, 1 for each team. The teams that are already taken are the devils, penguins, rangers, predators, and blackhawks. If anyone wants in though let me know.

hey ill take Detroit, xbox360?

The game really went downhill around that time. At least we still had 2K making NHL games then, theirs were far and away the better game from around 2003 to 2006 or 2007. EA made drastic improvements when they came out with I think NHL 08 though. Still, I wish 2K was around, they seemed more focused on realism than adding new entertaining features and I think the competition between the two made EA realize they had to get their act together.

Eh I think it's just minus a very select few games, I am not much of a gamer. For the past 10 years I probably average a total of 10-20 hours a year on playing video games and most of that is either on my old NES or SNES.

I'll get in on this too if theres room. I'll take EDM if no one has already

A solution to those who don't want to spend the $80 on Stanley Cup edition but also don't want to look at Giroux's mug all year, made this cover myself on Photoshop after the NHL awards when Giroux was announced as the cover athlete.

21lud8y.png

4ig3e8.png

Enjoy guys! :cheers:

Got any High res so I can print it and put it in the case?

I'll get in on this too if theres room. I'll take EDM if no one has already

The kid who is thinking about taking Chicago is deciding between Edmonton and Chicago. So i dont know for sure if Chicago, or Edmonton are taken. Ill let you know when I find out. So far we have:

.Red Wings

.Devils

.Penguins

.Rangers

.Predators

.Chicago/Edmonton

Ultimate goal is to have 30 User teams lined up when the game comes out

I'd be in on this. I'll take the Caps. My gamertag is NJDevil15

The kid who is thinking about taking Chicago is deciding between Edmonton and Chicago. So i dont know for sure if Chicago, or Edmonton are taken. Ill let you know when I find out. So far we have:

.Red Wings

.Devils

.Penguins

.Rangers

.Predators

.Chicago/Edmonton

Ultimate goal is to have 30 User teams lined up when the game comes out

If your friend doesn't take Chicago, I'll hop in. If he does, I'll pick another team, but either way count me in.

Devilsfan118x on xbox live

Im glad so many people want in on the gm conncected league. Its ganna be awsome with so many people. Should i make a new thread in off topic for the league, or just keep everything in here? Also would everyone be fine if i just made a list of every player thats in the league with what team they are playing as and post it here? It would help alot i think. There are still a few people that i need gamertags from. I think i need them from "runningwiththedevils" and "bibby89." Ill wait a couple hrs and see what everyone says. Also after we get the teams set up we need to figure out some stuff like season length and playoffs for the league.

Edited by njd3b1ink

Back in my days of Blades of Steel and later NHL 93-97, you had to go over someone's house or invite someone to come over to play a live opponent and we wondered for enternity why Cliff Ronning had a 99 rating in NHL 93. (Yes I know the reason why was revealed a year or so ago).

Yes, please get off my friggin lawn.

Edited by DevsMan84

Back in my days of Blades of Steel and later NHL 93-97, you had to go over someone's house or invite someone to come over to play a live opponent and we wondered for enternity why Cliff Ronning had a 99 rating in NHL 93. (Yes I know the reason why was revealed a year or so ago).

Yes, please get off my friggin lawn.

Ah NHL 93 was the first hockey video game I played. I never knew about Ronning being a 99 though, just looked it up haha.

Ok ill move everything over there. Ill type up a list of who is in so far and the teams. Also the kid i was waiting on to decide between chicago and edmonton picked chicago. So chicago is taken but edmonton is available.

EDIT:i The thread in off topic is up now.

Edited by njd3b1ink