GDT: Devils vs Sabres 7:30pm

RunninWithTheDevil

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes thank you. Not sure why they would pick this game though.

Same here.  I guess because of the same reason why people climb mountains: because it's there.

I wonder if they will try to concoct some sort of fake "rivalry" between the Devils and Buffalo.  I know it's not Wednesday but you never know.

Also FYI I think this game is on NBCSN.

Anyways Go Devils!  This is a game where we should win.

I'm literally going to only the games we have a semi-decent chance at winning the next three weeks lol (tonight, Carolina, Arizona and Columbus), or rather the games that might not be a total dumpster fire.

I'm literally going to only the games we have a semi-decent chance at winning the next three weeks lol (tonight, Carolina, Arizona and Columbus), or rather the games that might not be a total dumpster fire.

lol yeah when I looked at the schedule here at my work desk a week or so ago I saw that our weekday home games this month are against the handful of teams who are as bad or worse than us.  That coupled with it being a weekday game = lower prices for tickets so I've been going more often this month than the last 2 combined.  Not going tonight but probably going to the Arizona game next week.  Last time I personally saw the Devils play Arizona at the Rock was back in December of 2010 where they lost.  I think that was Johnny Mac's last game as HC too if I remember right.

lol yeah when I looked at the schedule here at my work desk a week or so ago I saw that our weekday home games this month are against the handful of teams who are as bad or worse than us.  That coupled with it being a weekday game = lower prices for tickets so I've been going more often this month than the last 2 combined.  Not going tonight but probably going to the Arizona game next week.  Last time I personally saw the Devils play Arizona at the Rock was back in December of 2010 where they lost.  I think that was Johnny Mac's last game as HC too if I remember right.

That was his last WIN as HC...we were like one for the month and that was the one lol.  The last game I believe was in Washington when Fayne looked like he didn't belong in the NHL, Marty looked washed up and the 24/7 series spent about 30 seconds recapping that game lol

And we know the Rangers aren't trading with us so yeah maybe that one anonymous Devil was right, 'nobody wants us'

I can't wait to see the attendance (not the listed number but who actually shows up), I should take pictures lol

Either that, or scouts just said 'fvck it'. Boston showed up to watch Ryder last week and he was scratched lol.

Rangers might be there to watch Neuvirth. Maybe this Lundqvist thing is more serious than they have let on and they dont trust Talbot for a long stretch.

Moulson is another candidate

Attendance...if it's over 11,000 i will be impressed

That said I do think Fri night vs Vancouver will be pretty decent.

Rangers might be there to watch Neuvirth. Maybe this Lundqvist thing is more serious than they have let on and they dont trust Talbot for a long stretch.

Moulson is another candidate

Attendance...if it's over 11,000 i will be impressed

That said I do think Fri night vs Vancouver will be pretty decent.

Rags play Buffalo Friday. That's probably why.