Teen decapitated at Six Flags over Georgia

Satans Hockey

There are some different reports going on but the kid did jump a few fences and one report said that the kid was trying to jump up and grab peoples feet on the ride and the other that he was trying to get a hat back. Looks like the kid had his head kicked off by someones feet. Either way the kid was stupid for jumping a few fences heading towards a working roller coaster and the sick and twisted part of me wants to know how much distance his head got. A 17 year old should know better than this but he was part of a church group so his head probably wasn't all there anyway. (pun intended)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25431893/

Police said the ride was going full speed when the teen was struck. The ride's top speed is 50 mph, according to the park's Web site.

No one riding on the roller coaster was injured, Sheth said. The teen was with another boy who also entered the restricted area but was not injured, Pierce said.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/Ho...mp;pageId=1.1.1

One of the boys jumped up and tried to grab someone's feet who was on the Batman ride. The boy ended up being decapitated.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Im pretty sure he was trying to be cool and touch their feet.. retard got what was coming to him

Maybe it would have been better if someone's shoe print got permanently embossed on his face and he lived to tell about it!

Seriously, kids these days :rolleyes: ...You're supposed to hop the fences and then grab on to the passengers legs to hijack the ride. Not the other way around!

Supposedly you live for a few seconds after your head gets knocked off. I wonder what he thought in those final seconds.

you feel your head and body? wtf... that would be weird to be looking at ur body and then moving ur arm or something

Supposedly you live for a few seconds after your head gets knocked off. I wonder what he thought in those final seconds.

Probably something like "I'm F%#($D!".