Cheap Jerseys

mikepeluso8

So by now, the cat is out of the bag...no one is going out (or very few people are) and buying the multi-hundred dollar authentic jersey when you can buy a great replica authentic from China on one of these sites....that being said, has anyone found a site with the best NHL jerseys? Replicas from China or the far east? I have been to tarajersey.com, aliexpress.com etc. but have not ordered an NHL jersey yet.

Anyone have any luck and have a site they would recommend for NHL?

Those jersey sucks ass. You can get a blank authentic (not indo edge) from meigray for $99 plus shipping now.

The ones from china all have the wrong shade of red, bad stitching, crooked letters, wrong font for both letters and numbers and wrong material. The cheap-looking fight strap the add on to make them look more "authentic" is laughable.

You just gotta spend a few minutes searching and you can find a cheap authentic or licensed replica that actually looks decent online or on online forums from private sellers.

well knockoff jerseys from ecseller or any of those sites are still better than the reebok premiere... those jerseys are a disgrace for the price

While the reebok premiers have nothing on the old CCM's, the knockoffs are still much worse for the reasons I stated in my previous post on this thread.

If you are paying $150 for premiers at modells or some other large chain, then you are not looking hard enough.

While the reebok premiers have nothing on the old CCM's, the knockoffs are still much worse for the reasons I stated in my previous post on this thread.

If you are paying $150 for premiers at modells or some other large chain, then you are not looking hard enough.

i live in new-brunswick canada dude lol i never saw a devils jersey in a store of my whole life

I like the fakes. My site is cheapnfljerseysell.com. The way I see it, what they charge for any jersey of a pro sports team is absurd, as long as it has the right logo and the name isn't mispelt, what the hell. Can you really say I owe them anything when the owners are the greediest bastards in the whole world.

I like the fakes. My site is cheapnfljerseysell.com. The way I see it, what they charge for any jersey of a pro sports team is absurd, as long as it has the right logo and the name isn't mispelt, what the hell. Can you really say I owe them anything when the owners are the greediest bastards in the whole world.

Perfect thanks man.

I have purchased NFL and EPL jerseys from the knockoff sites and I love them. Most people buying NFL jerseys these days are buying them there. Thanks for your help.

Those jersey sucks ass. You can get a blank authentic (not indo edge) from meigray for $99 plus shipping now.

The ones from china all have the wrong shade of red, bad stitching, crooked letters, wrong font for both letters and numbers and wrong material. The cheap-looking fight strap the add on to make them look more "authentic" is laughable.

You just gotta spend a few minutes searching and you can find a cheap authentic or licensed replica that actually looks decent online or on online forums from private sellers.

PS those private sellers, yeah, they get their sh!t from the Far East too pal. The naivety is dumbfounding here.

PS those private sellers, yeah, they get their sh!t from the Far East too pal. The naivety is dumbfounding here.

It's not about where the jersey comes from, it's about the quality of the jersey. I couldn't care less who gets my money as long as the jersey is well-made and legitimate. I don't buy authentics to support the NHL or the Devils, I buy them because they look the best (because they are the exact product worn on the ice).

Yeah, there are private sellers who are just pedding Chinese knockoffs, but there are also private sellers who are selling authentic stuff. It just takes 10 minutes of research and the ability to tell apart the incorrect coloring and wrong fonts from the real deal.

Edited by JWomp

Oh don't give me that same lame excuse everyone uses to justify buying Counterfiet jerseys. The difference is in quality and where the money is going to (a lot of the knockoff jersey money had been traced back to everywhere from organized crime to terrorism). Every game I go to at the rock is is painfully obvious which jerseys are fake and which ones are official. If getting a sloppily seen on fight strap for a fraction of the price while supporting gangsters is fine with you then by all means.

It's not about where the jersey comes from, it's about the quality of the jersey. I couldn't care less who gets my money as long as the jersey is well-made and legitimate. I don't buy authentics to support the NHL or the Devils, I buy them because they look the best (because they are the exact product worn on the ice).

Yeah, there are private sellers who are just pedding Chinese knockoffs, but there are also private sellers who are selling authentic stuff. It just takes 10 minutes of research and the ability to tell apart the incorrect coloring and wrong fonts from the real deal.

Yup like forums.icejerseys.com. I have seen people on there selling fully customized authentics for $100-150 that are normally $300+. Site is not exactly obscure either.

Oh don't give me that same lame excuse everyone uses to justify buying Counterfiet jerseys. The difference is in quality and where the money is going to (a lot of the knockoff jersey money had been traced back to everywhere from organized crime to terrorism). Every game I go to at the rock is is painfully obvious which jerseys are fake and which ones are official. If getting a sloppily seen on fight strap for a fraction of the price while supporting gangsters is fine with you then by all means.

I just don't see why quality is important to anyone. I would rather get four jerseys of my favorite players than dump an extreme amount of money into one jersey. And given the lockout we're coming off of I see no just reason to give these guys anymore money than I have to

I just don't see why quality is important to anyone. I would rather get four jerseys of my favorite players than dump an extreme amount of money into one jersey. And given the lockout we're coming off of I see no just reason to give these guys anymore money than I have to

I agree with this guy.

Supporting terrorism? Haha. I studied international law at Villanova University for 4 years, I know how to spot a terrorist my man. If you don't want to support terrorism, you might want to start with the absurd amounts of people who buy marijuana. There are certainly more of those than the ones buying knockoff Marty Brodeur jerseys. Is there anyone here with an education? Or half a brain of common sense?

I agree with this guy.

Supporting terrorism? Haha. I studied international law at Villanova University for 4 years, I know how to spot a terrorist my man. If you don't want to support terrorism, you might want to start with the absurd amounts of people who buy marijuana. There are certainly more of those than the ones buying knockoff Marty Brodeur jerseys. Is there anyone here with an education? Or half a brain of common sense?

Haha, well this fake jersey fight went to much further depths than I ever could have imagined. I mean arguing quality is one thing but when the hell did terrorists come into play? Can someone actually say why wearing a quality jersey is actually better than a knockoff?

I just looked at your site and the website is like exactly the same. lol.

I looked at the one Kovie jersey and it was literally a penny cheaper on supejerseys.com than cheapnfljerseysell.com. Haha

Edited by bjd3vil

I just looked at your site and the website is like exactly the same. lol.

I looked at the one Kovie jersey and it was literally a penny cheaper on supejerseys.com than cheapnfljerseysell.com. Haha

I realized that too lol. Also weird because I ordered a Sean Lee jersey from my site earlier this year. Are you me?

I realized that too lol. Also weird because I ordered a Sean Lee jersey from my site earlier this year. Are you me?

Lol. Maybe we are a long lost brothers? haha

I ordered Demarcus Ware and Emmitt Smith though. However, I live in Central Pennsylvania and I am a Penn State fan too.

By my standards, that is perfect. Nice find. Congrats!

I agree! You are welcome.

BTW, that Stanley Cup patch I just laid there. They sent that loose in case you didn't want it on.

I agree with this guy.

I'm not the one starting a thread asking where I can buy terrible knockoffs

I bought one from supejerseys.com and it seems decent. They seem to run on the small side though.

IMG_0630-1_zps61c0feee.jpg

IMG_0629-1_zps3b2f7926.jpg

IMG_0631-1_zps9c55069c.jpg

So the horrible bubbling on the letters and numbers, the terrible looking finals patch, the wrong font for the letters and numbers and the fact that the crest is on crooked is considered perfect?

It looks horrendous.

Edited by DevsMan84

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.