NFL week 12

CRASHER

Wee...football, football and football tomorrow.

I'll catch former Grey Cup champion Jeff Garcia for the early game against the Redskins.

Then I'll watch this years Grey Cup @ 5pm....

Which should be over just in time to catch the late Patriots game.

That gives me from 4pm to 5pm to do laundry, vacuum, go for groceries, pay the bills, etc. :)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOUAHAHAH..

Browns are losing, Giants are losing(24-7..), Bengals are winning 14-6(BEAT THOSE DAMN BUNGALS!!!) Ravens should loose vs the Chargers and....... The Eagles will loose against the Patriots...

This is going to be a nice WEEK-END OF FOOTBALll...

Oh and btw, screw those god damn J-E-T-S..KILL THEM!!!

Bucs didn't win the game. Redskins lost it. Four fumbles and 2 interceptions. Tampa Bay didn't even score any points in the second half and were still able to win the game.

I hope Garcia is good to go next week. I think he only played 7 plays (3 to start the game and 4 to end the game) as he was out with a sore back much of the game.

Wow for anyone who did NOT get to see this Arizona/SF... WOW!!!!

(amazing how the 49er offense comes to life against the Cardinals who NEEDED this game.... oh I see... U-Dog got their defense :P)

Rackers misses 27 yard FG in overteime after 49ers pull cheesy timeout play on them (I HATE THAT DAMN RULE :rant:)

and now the Bears and Broncos are in OT... holy hell the 4:00 games DID deliver after all!!!! :P

Devon Hester is THE most dangerous and game changing player in the NFL

and then Arizona misses the FG... San Fran 3 and out... punt... dopey returner doesn't let it bounce into the end zone... holding on the play... 1st and 10 on the 2... Warner back to pass... sack... fumble... TOUCHDOWN... so of all things all the overpaid players on the 49ers defense get a gimmie win :lol:

I should learn my lessons on giving up on the 4pm games :P

ITS OVEERRRRRRRR!!!1

Oh and BTW' I'd like to kill myself, for not puttin Calvin Johnson,Frank Gore and Fred Taylor in the NJDEVS FF league...

Damn, what an idiot am I.

PS, thanks for winning.... now the bane of your existance is now a mere one win out of potential first place in the fantasy league :evil:B )

oh how does it feel ??? :lol:

THE COMEBACK LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance:

when you're playing a team you KNOW has you beat in EVERY SINGLE LONE position... you HAVE to be aggressive and go for it ALL... everyone in the NFL knows FGs are useless against the Pats but few have the BALLS to actually do it!

:angry: I cant believe the Giants. After Eli played well agianst the Lions, I really thought he was about to turn the corner. Then BOOM he looks like a rookie agian. I cannot believe some of the throws he had made today. He looked like a pee wee football player out there. I wish he just would have let us know he wasnt going to show up today so I could have done something else instead of watsing 3 hours watching the embarressment. :argh: Edited by Devils Pride 26

I thought that was in the Cowboys fans ten commandments,

4. Thou shalt never claim any division opponent has balls. They don't, and they will get over it.

Bah, when do I ever follow the commandments??

and hey beating up the evil empire and putting some weaknesses on game film may do us good down the road too :P

besides it's flat out stupid to not give credit where it's due....

... speaking of... where HAS Derek been with the Giant collapse on ??? :evil: