‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

If he does leave for Pittsburgh or Philly after all this, Lou better put a Sicilian curse on him, I'd want to see '365 days since Parise scored his last goal' memes :P

EDIT: Nevermind, picture too big.

Edited by Daniel

geez i cant wait for this to be over... im always analyzing everything in life and now im over-analyzing this like crazy... i keep changing my mind on what i think and its driving me crazy.

first i thought it was good for us that he needed more time to think about it... but now im thinking that it may be bad... i mean... he knows EVERYTHING about NJ already... so all this time he's taking is obviously thinking about the "what if" of the others teams... and if he's putting that much time into it its certainly not because he's not interested... scary...

I still think he want to be in NJ but i wonder what factor would make him leave ultimately

You've said "I'm done talking about this" 600 times. Please stop.

I was strictly referring about "Lou's way of doing things" which i know was becoming annoying...

Whats wrong now? its a message board and we're in a specific thread about Zach... what else can i say? Wanna talk about my favourite kind of muffins?

Rob Rossi ‏@RobRossi_Trib

Clearly sleep is required. Dream well, panicked #pens fans. It all ends soon, and well for yinz, is my guess. #parisewatch

This guy tweeted it earlier that "Parise has told those close to him that he will be signing with Pitt"...and then deleted it moments later.

Parise signing with Penguins...rumored on twitter somewhere.

Rob Rossi re-tweeted a post from a fake account saying that Zach told someone close to him that he was signing with the pens and then took it off and tweeted to ignore it causeit was a fake account... so i t hink its all coming from that tweet

Edited by SterioDesign

Clearly sleep is required. Dream well, panicked #pens fans. It all ends soon, and well for yinz, is my guess. #parisewatch

This guy tweeted it earlier that "Parise has told those close to him that he will be signing with Pitt"...and then deleted it moments later.

Im looking at his timeline now and people are saying that he RTd something from a fake account.

While I'm not saying there isn't truth in this, if Parise knew he was signing with Pitt earlier than why not just come out and say it. I would think that this delay isn't just posturing and he really hasn't truly decided. Sure he can be leaning one way over another but at this point I don't see Parise doing this for show...but then again who knows really.

While I'm not saying there isn't truth in this, if Parise knew he was signing with Pitt earlier than why not just come out and say it. I would think that this delay isn't just posturing and he really hasn't truly decided. Sure he can be leaning one way over another but at this point I don't see Parise doing this for show...but then again who knows really.

DUDE, again...

SMOKE AND MIRRORS and the unexpected.

It's such a mind fvck this stuff, I hate it.

also if he would know already it probably means that his Dad would too... means that the whole world would know too

Whatever the case, I don't think he's blabbing to a motormouth "friend" with a twitter account.

Is there anyone else on this site who watches this stuff closely and monitors it? Seems to be a real lack of people who actually come to the table with any sort of news or even rumor. Kinda annoying.

It would be disappointing if he leaves and more so if he goes to Pittsburgh. And for all of those who criticize others when they say that they hopes he fails miserably if he goes elsewhere remember this: by going to another team Parise will be competing against nj and more so if to a division rival, so he will be working to cause the devils to fail. Therefore it is ok to want to see him fail as well in the competitive spirit

Is there anyone else on this site who watches this stuff closely and monitors it? Seems to be a real lack of people who actually come to the table with any sort of news or even rumor. Kinda annoying.

You can thank twitter for all the wannabe insiders. Its really gotten out of hand.

You can thank twitter for all the wannabe insiders. Its really gotten out of hand.

well at least they are giving me something to chew on at this point in the game...the silence is deafening.

That's because the only people who really know what's going on are Zach, his close family, his agents, and the GM's involved. The credible sources only tweet what they can confirm. The guys who talk about their "sources" and crow about "you heard it here first" throw crap against the wall and hope for the best. They are absolutely full of it and want attention.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.