Upcoming Autograph Signings

Quinn01

Nick Palmieri and Mark Fayne Signing at Sports Express. Sunday, March 27 from 3-5pm.

COME MEET NEW JERSEY DEVILS ROOKIES NICK PALMIERI & MARK FAYNE. COMBO AUTOGRAPH OF BOTH GUYS WILL BE $35 EACH, $28 EARLY BUY SPECIAL BEFORE THE DAY OF THE SIGNING. PRE-ORDER YOUR TICKETS TODAY! ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL 973-535-6477.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in:

Scott Stevens will be doing an autograph signing at Sports Minded Unlimited on April 17 from 2pm to 4pm. Autographs will cost $60 dollars!

Dont miss out on a public signing of 1 of the two players in the rafters!

Im sure you can just ask him to jot it in there. Stevens is a nice guy so its not him that will mind.

You'd have to ask Brian why no inscriptions. But it does say no inscriptions. It might be to keep the line moving since a good turn out may be expected.

waiting for a marty one as well

Marty was just up at Last Licks last year. Hes a rarity in these parts as far as signings go. I couldnt believe the turn out either, there were only like 75 people there. Maybe becasue it was up in NY?

i just found this out thought i'd pass along

Saturday February 26th

11a.m. to 1p.m.

Come meet Zach Parise of the NJ Devils

Free Autograph Signing at our Hackensack location

520 River Street

Hackensack, NJ 07601

201-487-6700

i just found this out thought i'd pass along

Saturday February 26th

11a.m. to 1p.m.

Come meet Zach Parise of the NJ Devils

Free Autograph Signing at our Hackensack location

520 River Street

Hackensack, NJ 07601

201-487-6700

A car dealership?

Hmm....I may have to drive an hour to get my Parise ND jersey signed. I just hope I dont get turned away......

Edited by Quinn01

I will be attending the Parise signing. There is nothing on their website saying that what is allowed and what isnt to be signed. There also is nothing there saying that its limited to one auto per person. Also nothing saying limited to first 100 people or anything like that. Its the normal length of a paid autograph signing.

Itll be interesting. I paid 60 for his auto at a private signing and there was a big turn out...ofcourse it was after the olympics but we will see.

Edited by Quinn01

I called and asked ford and they said I could bring what ever I want I'm going to bring my wifes jersey as far as why its free I think zach has a deal with ford

Awesome. Thanks for doing that. You didnt happen to ask about limited amount of people or 1 item per person or anything like that did you?

No they didn't say there was any type of limit I'm takeing mass transit and mainly going for the wife I. Wanna make sure I'm getting her jersey signed by the way they are handing out free signed photos of zach

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.