New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kovy, thanks for the fun couple of months of you as a Devil but when you knew you didn't want to stay here, you could have told Lou so the Devils could move on.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of Jersey.

No he couldn't do that, his wife had to make sure the offer was good for her!

Don't know if this is in this monster thread, but this isn't necessarily funny, but I'm impressed anyone in LA cares enough tp put this together.

To me, its freaking funny, because we ALL went on this roller coaster too.

And i still loved how the post said the deal was done and we're not the only one's who bought their BS

To me, its freaking funny, because we ALL went on this roller coaster too.

And i still loved how the post said the deal was done and we're not the only one's who bought their BS

Yeah, it is funny and well done I might add, but I guess I feel ripped(not deservingly so) by Kovy. Gonna miss those nasty hands. Maybe the NHL will put out an And 1 Mix Tape tour for hockey because that is where he probably best suited to play.

Yeah, it is funny and well done I might add, but I guess I feel ripped(not deservingly so) by Kovy. Gonna miss those nasty hands. Maybe the NHL will put out an And 1 Mix Tape tour for hockey because that is where he probably best suited to play.

You know what the worst part of this whole drama is? it still could, and probably will, go on for another few weeks.

You don't see this much waffling in an IHOP. Its starting to enter the realm of pathetic.

he's almost twice as big as Comrie, if he lost that fight, he'd never hear the end of it

You know what the worst part of this whole drama is? it still could, and probably will, go on for another few weeks.

You don't see this much waffling in an IHOP. Its starting to enter the realm of pathetic.

he's almost twice as big as Comrie, if he lost that fight, he'd never hear the end of it

there are more fights he kicked a$$ in

Kovalchuk close to becoming a King

Published 17 July, 2010, 17:18

Russian Times: http://rt.com/Top_Ne...-kings-nhl.html

Potential Legal Use Issue

Hollywood for the sake of the owner of the site you MUST learn proper citing procedure when posting articles.

SMALL PORTION of article is acceptable (paragraph or less preferably). Less than 25% of the article is standard.

Cite source and link (which you've done - good)!

It keeps the nasty letters out of DM's mailbox.

Thanks.

Personally I feel good that the Kings are the favorite as now I don't feel like we are loosing. I have said in the past there was a sting from the NJ insecurity but f it I would prefer Kovy goes and we still make the playoffs (because regardless of what people say we always field a good team). Everyone here is underestimating the important things here, guys like Clarkson are the difference makers we withstood injuries but Clarkson's was the biggest. Those guys are called x factors because 20 minutes of a game you don't have your stars on the Ice and that is what can decide the game. In short, I loved having Kovy but I much rather have a guy that could fill the role of a Claude or Stevens, men who knew how to win and quite literally :koolaid: intimidated others.

Surprisingly so. They nailed a lot of stuff early on the trade deadline.

in years past they were much higher of quality. 2006 was their peak year, calling almost every trade before it happened.

its been a steady decline since, and this past years was like them diving off a cliff with their over focus on their hockey lifestyle magazine.

After all this I'm really only pissed off at (N)Єverson for posting that it was a done deal to NJ.

my sentiments as well. the fraud tried to get the jump and sell more papers by taking a rumor and blowing it out of proportion. i lost all respect for him [some may already have long before, but i've been in buffalo the past 7 years and very rarely have i had to read any of his garbage. ]

his subsequent backpedaling and then saying everyone who claimed he said it was done is mistaken was complete bush league journalism.

he is a complete hack and is undeserving of his title of journalist.

Bah, he was always a rental with an option. I won't boo him. Gomez.. yeah.... Kovy.. nah. He was with us, what... 2 months?

We cheer for Gionta and Madden.... let's leave Kovy as a non factor. Everybody deserves to play where they are happy (Except the Rangers). If he is happy in LA, then good for him.

Scoops