Zajac to play, Hedberg to start Fri night

John Wensink

Pretty pumped. It feels like tomorrow is the first game of the season.

This is a very true statement. With Zajac back, the team completely healthy except for Josefson, the team finally starting to understand DeBoer's system a bit, and the excitement from tomorrow's festivities, this may put this team into a different frame of mind and get us on a nice roll. It may just be the start of something really nice for us.

This is a very true statement. With Zajac back, the team completely healthy except for Josefson, the team finally starting to understand DeBoer's system a bit, and the excitement from tomorrow's festivities, this may put this team into a different frame of mind and get us on a nice roll. It may just be the start of something really nice for us.

we're missing Greene too

i think

with JJ or without

now we are full assembled (in forwards question)

we're missing Greene too

we have tao, foster, urbom - it isn`t problem

healthy volch, salvador, fayne - they are masters of B_Sh. may results without andy

Edited by Guadana

My gf is a big Zajac fan and wants to get a chance to get an autograph from him after the game is over tomorrow. Does anyone have any advice as to how we could possibly make that happen?

Being that tomorrow is his first game back, I wouldnt count on it. He doesnt stop for autographs generally after the game anyway.

Edited by Quinn01

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Welcome back. Over all I don't want thsi to mess up the Parise-Henrique chemistry. It's really burning with those two and i'd like to keep it.

I'm stoked for this. I didn't realize he had surgery back in August. That isn't too long ago. Doesn't it usually take 6 months to fully recover from this type of injury? I hope they aren't rushing this but it's definitely exciting to have him back. Devils have held their own since he's been gone, give or take a few games they lost where they should have had at least 1 point. They should only improve here on out if everyone can stay healthy.

My gf is a big Zajac fan and wants to get a chance to get an autograph from him after the game is over tomorrow. Does anyone have any advice as to how we could possibly make that happen?

Try after the game by the back door between the parking garage and the ice skating pavilion. He doesn't come over and sign, but he will every once in a while. Worse case scenario you will probably get some of the others ... Moose signs almost after every game.

**EDIT** I just realized they have an away game Saturday. You will have no shot at anyone as they will all be leaving together to catch a plane after the game so they will go straight onto the bus. I have extra Zajac stuff though if you need anything PM me.

Edited by jnuh