Sold

Quinn01

170 shipped but he said hes willing to let me come to a price with you guys since its on a Devils forum. I am dealing with another guy on another forum who wants one but isnt able to get me what I want in return for it until the end of october, which my friend plans on getting a few more before then. (works for devils den). So I have one of my jerseys still for sale, the other is being traded to unknown poster.

170 shipped but he said hes willing to let me come to a price with you guys since its on a Devils forum. I am dealing with another guy on another forum who wants one but isnt able to get me what I want in return for it until the end of october, which my friend plans on getting a few more before then. (works for devils den). So I have one of my jerseys still for sale, the other is being traded to unknown poster.

Are the jerseys he have the same as yours? Are they stitched and not pressed-on? What sizes are they? What sizes are yours again? I am interested.

Well the one, if you are willing to buy it in the next few days, is the one pictured above. It is mine. It is XL and do have stitched numbers.

OK cool, yeah just noticed the tag right in the pics after I posted my reply lol. I should have my decision by tomorrow morning though so I will keep you posted. I have the money available just gotta think about it lol.

Got to meet Pat (Quinn01) tonight and he's a great guy, friendly and easy to deal with. Don't hesitate to do business. Also got to meet devsman84 and he's a cool guy as well. Nice meeting you both.

Def and both of you are good guys and great to deal with. Nice meeting you both too!

They are starting to replace a few of their more popular jerseys with sewn on. If you go to buy a blank or bring a blank and want to get them to put a name and number on, then yes they iron them on. Otherwise, if you buy a Kovalchuk/Parise/Brodeur jersey (which is really only what they carry) they are sewn on.

They are starting to replace a few of their more popular jerseys with sewn on. If you go to buy a blank or bring a blank and want to get them to put a name and number on, then yes they iron them on. Otherwise, if you buy a Kovalchuk/Parise/Brodeur jersey (which is really only what they carry) they are sewn on.

Cool I'll have to go compare their work with Exclusive Pro's

Cool I'll have to go compare their work with Exclusive Pro's

Are they actually customized there though or are they factory-customized? You can see the NHL PLAYER tag in Quinn's picture on the previous page, so I think those might just be factory-customized otherwise it probably wouldn't have that tag. In the past, the names and numbers on the factory-customized jerseys had the wrong font and were permanently attached so you couldn't even have it fixed.

Edited by devilsfan26

The ones that they carry like Kovie/Brodie/Parise are all factory since they are sewn on. If you go there and buy the blanks and want your name or someone else like for example White with the 5s on it, they put it on the iron and press it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.