2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

We came one rolling puck from having company and being one-upped.   Damn.   I really don't want that oddity to ourselves.   LOL

Both teams want to choke that sucker away lol.  It wouldn't shock me if Boston still lost it in the first few minutes of OT.  If the Leafs ever lost this game though, that replaces us and Carolina for epic Game 7 meltdown :P

Good christ, Peverley had a goal but couldn't control a puck in close, THAT would have been epic :lol:

They survived, we didn't.    It would still be a historically awful loss, but different history.   We're still the first and only team to be winning a game late in a Game 7, only to end up losing in regulation.

Edited by maxpower

We came one rolling puck from having company and being one-upped.   Damn.   I really don't want that oddity to ourselves.   LOL

They survived, we didn't.    It would still be a historically awful loss, but different history.   We're still the first and only team to be winning a game late in a Game 7, only to end up losing in regulation.

At least ours was over quick, like a shot to the head.  If they lost after ten minutes of agony followed by the long twenty-minute intermission and however many OT's, that'd be bad.

Time to get the riot gear out in Toronto now.

might see a suicide spike. Dear lord this was one for the ages. Gonna take a while for Toronto to live this one down. Feel kind of bad for them, but not really

Oates is off the list. See how they all disappoint?

Stevens. He makes things happen. Even when it sucks its effective. Dagnsb it. Now the useless leaves can fvck things up just a li'l bit more. <_<

Yeah I've kind of liked the Caps on and off for years but that's over with now.  Now I hope they get ****housed in this division next year.

Yeah I've kind of liked the Caps on and off for years but that's over with now.  Now I hope they get ****housed in this division next year.

This is the MO for the caps franchise. I have no idea how it happens but it has persisted for decades. In the 80's, 90's, 2000's, 2010's. All they do is blow 2-0 and 3-1 series leads. I swear I think they've done it 3-4 times to Pittsburgh alone.

Boston better damn well take out the trash now.

Jagr is going to have himself a series. The Bruins are bigger and tougher than the Rags, and allowed the 2nd or 3rd fewest goals against in the league. Their offense isn't to shabby either. Guys like Chara, Lucic, Horton. They will just grind the Rags to death

And the Rangers up 4-0 :P Good let the Caps get run off the ice, maybe they'll finally ****can McPhee after he gave away Forsberg for basically four playoff gates.

They're going to regret that trade for a long time, I'll bet.

This is the MO for the caps franchise. I have no idea how it happens but it has persisted for decades. In the 80's, 90's, 2000's, 2010's. All they do is blow 2-0 and 3-1 series leads. I swear I think they've done it 3-4 times to Pittsburgh alone.

Yeah pretty much.  I can't imagine what it would be to be a fan of that franchise.  The Jets are the closest thing, but at least the Jets are sometimes numbingly bad.  The Caps every single year take you to the brink and find some gut-wrenching way to rip your heart out.

• Like 1

Jagr is going to have himself a series. The Bruins are bigger and tougher than the Rags, and allowed the 2nd or 3rd fewest goals against in the league. Their offense isn't to shabby either. Guys like Chara, Lucic, Horton. They will just grind the Rags to death

That's the only thing that somewhat interests me in that series, how Jagr winds up playing against the Rangers.  As badly as the Caps choke, that's how much Jagr likes the big stage.

Well in typical Rangers fashion they'll gloat and set off fireworks and dance around like they did last year when they sneaked by ottawa and washington. eventually they played a superior club and got smacked down. The Bruins are better. The Bruins will beat them. The Rags are going to have an awfully hard time generating quality scoring chances against Boston. And even when they do generate them they pretty much fvck it up (excluding tonight)