NFL Week ONE!!

CRASHER

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowboys offense looks better then it's looked in like 10 years, but the weather, the Giants wearing out and the injuries are helping... Dallas D better get it going in the secondary though... and they need to make some of those "almosts" into SACKS though....

let's see the Eagles slap them back to Earth!

:rofl::boogie:

Eagles threw snowballs to the Santa Claus back in 2004-2005

Actually, that was two separate incidents.

They booed a Santa Claus bit back in the 1960's and threw snowballs at the Cowboys in the 1990's. Oh, and Giants fans have thrown snowballs as well.

I don't know where '04-'05 comes from. :noclue:

Not for nothing though, Chad was all class after the game completely taking the fans off the hook. He said hey they cheered when I went in (which is true though at least Vinny got hurt on the road and a Vinny injury was the only way Herm would have ever put in Chad :P), I would hope they'd cheer all the Jet players. You just can't help but root for the guy.

Good call by Olbermann on "Worst Person in the NFL" being a tie between 77,000 people. The way that Chad was trying to fight through the pain and get up and go again... while his own fans cheer him hobbling to the sidelines. Don't give me this "the people are emotionally tied to the game" crap.... cheering for an injury to a player on another team is absolutely despicable. Doing it to someone on the home team in unconscionable.

Good call by Olbermann on "Worst Person in the NFL" being a tie between 77,000 people. The way that Chad was trying to fight through the pain and get up and go again... while his own fans cheer him hobbling to the sidelines. Don't give me this "the people are emotionally tied to the game" crap.... cheering for an injury to a player on another team is absolutely despicable. Doing it to someone on the home team in unconscionable.

I dunno .... I cheered when Testaverde got hurt in Dallas... but I hate him so bad I wish his family ill :P... always have... sometimes in the situation when you KNOW you wanna see what the other guy can do and your coach is being a stubborn ass... it's the only way the other guy GETS IN... not the case for the jets though... Chad does deserve better

I could fill a book with all the things the Dolphins did to blow this game yesterday, but I'm not gonna bother because I'm not in the mood. Let's just say lots of stupid mistakes that should be atypical of a professional football team and some equally stupid penalties- in addition to the defense not showing up in OT- cost us a game we easily could've and should've won. :argh:

I could fill a book with all the things the Dolphins did to blow this game yesterday, but I'm not gonna bother because I'm not in the mood. Let's just say lots of stupid mistakes that should be atypical of a professional football team and some equally stupid penalties- in addition to the defense not showing up in OT- cost us a game we easily could've and should've won. :argh:

All you really had to say was: Dophins season has started. Everyone would have understood. They are pretty much a joke football franchise these days, regardless of the talent they have.

Go Carson Palmer (fantasy)

Carson Palmer will be lucky to make it out of this game in one piece.

All you really had to say was: Dophins season has started. Everyone would have understood. They are pretty much a joke football franchise these days, regardless of the talent they have.

Carson Palmer will be lucky to make it out of this game in one piece.

Carson Palmers QB rating vs Ravens since 2004 : 95.6, including 10 TDs in 6 games

:rofl: This is going to be a long season for the Wolverines...

I was at the Meijers yesterday (Midwest Walmart) and some dude was wearing a Michigan football jersey and was walking out of the store, when 2 guys from different check out lanes both starting in on him. One goes Go Appalachian State. The other is like Go Ducks! I feel sorry for Michigan football fans. Lloyd car has to get canned soon. (hijack)

That's our biggest problem- there isn't enough talent, and hasn't been in a long time. The stellar careers of Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor are being wasted with each passing year. :argh:

Carson Palmers QB rating vs Ravens since 2004 : 95.6, including 10 TDs in 6 games

Trenton, I respect that you do your homework, but during the Rex Ryan era (last year) he is 1-1 with 2 TD and 2 INT's with an QB rating of 75.0.

Expect Palmer to be looking up at the lights alot after #55 keep nailing from the outside.

Suggs rules!

That's our biggest problem- there isn't enough talent, and hasn't been in a long time. The stellar careers of Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor are being wasted with each passing year. :argh:

Nuff said. Poor scouting kills.

Trenton, I respect that you do your homework, but during the Rex Ryan era (last year) he is 1-1 with 2 TD and 2 INT's with an QB rating of 75.0.

Expect Palmer to be looking up at the lights alot after #55 keep nailing from the outside.

Suggs rules!

Yeah, Im not really expecting him to have a 95 rating tonight. I actually got totally screwed in my league. My opponent had the Pitt D, Burress, and Adrian Peterson, and Peyton. He scored 150 points on me, and I am sitting at 130 or so.. I need Palmer to go off to win, Im not counting on it. It sucks cause I beat everyone else in my league except the guy I was matched with

Suggs rules!

But will your RB be motivated or just produce another child somewhere in Baltimore, like he did with the Bills 3 times in 18 months with 3 different women??

He has a lot to prove. Willis might bust out, but I would not hold your breath.