STH Location Thread

Colin226

This is primarily for the STH on the boards although anyone may comment.. GoArmy and I had the idea to create a list of all the STH on NJDevs and where their seats are located.. One of the things I love about having season tickets is that you feel a connection with the other STH around you because you see each other at so many games.. It would be cool to know where everyone else is sitting and I know I'd enjoy a visit from you guys to talk hockey, sports, beer, or just enjoy a nice corned beef from the Hobby's Deli stand..

If you're a STH, please post as much info about your seating location as you feel comfortable with giving out.. I'll post my info first as a guide to what you might include..

I'll update the master list on this post as much as possible..

**Please note, this is not a thread for buying/selling tickets

--------------

Colin226 (Colin)

- Section 226, Row 3, Seats 15-16

Devils Dose (Keith)

- Section 226, Row 2, Seats 15-16

GoArmySports (Chris)

- Section 229, Row 4, Seats 15-16

Souray44 (Doug)

- Section 216, Row 1, Seats 5-6

Dead (George)

- Section 114 row 1 seat 12-13

estreetcrew3 (Sean)

- Section 209, Row 3, Seats 21-22

NJ4life (Bill)

- Section 106, Row 1, Seats 3-4

pattyelias (Evan)

- Section 107, Row 1

Troy from NJ

- Section 4, Row 16

CMONJohnnyMac

- Section 1, Row 16

section 110

- Section 22, Row 22

DevilNurn

- Section 130, Row 5, Seats 16-17

Devils731 (Scott)

- Section 128, Row 2, Seats 1-2

parisebrandon1994 (Brandon)

- Section 230, Row 3

msweet

- Section 22, Row 13

Jrzy44 (Pete)

- Section 229, Row 4, Seats 11-14

Bringbackbrylin (Sergei)

- Section 231, Row 5

Edited by Colin226

This is primarily for the STH on the boards although anyone may comment.. GoArmy and I had the idea to create a list of all the STH on NJDevs and where their seats are located.. One of the things I love about having season tickets is that you feel a connection with the other STH around you because you see each other at so many games.. It would be cool to know where everyone else is sitting and I know I'd enjoy a visit from you guys to talk hockey, sports, beer, or just enjoy a nice corned beef from the Hobby's Deli stand..

If you're a STH, please post as much info about your seating location as you feel comfortable with giving out.. I'll post my info first as a guide to what you might include..

I'll update the master list on this post as much as possible..

**Please note, this is not a thread for buying/selling tickets

--------------

Colin226 (Real Name: Colin)

- Section 226, Row 3, Seats 15-16

Devils Dose (Real Name: Keith)

- Section 226, Row 2, Seats 15-16

Nice Colin!

Souray44 (Real Name: Doug)

- Section 216, Row 1, Seats 5-6

Dead

Section 114 row 1

opening night I am wearing my Clarkson gameworn :D

Down to about 5-7 games I can make this season, including Pre-season :(

Hey Colin, where are your seats in the Wells Fargo Center since you are letting your girlfriend turn you into a Flyers fan?

Colin is working hard on converting her to a Devils fan :burn:;)

Edited by Dead

Colin you making the first preseason game on 9/25? If you are I may stop by your section.

Probably won't be making it to that one but I really hope to be at the Flyers one (que Andrew..) cause it's like $15 in gas for me just my drive so I gotta save for the regular season

Probably won't be making it to that one but I really hope to be at the Flyers one (que Andrew..) cause it's like $15 in gas for me just my drive so I gotta save for the regular season

I will be there at the Flyers game with a "Rangers" fan I am in the process of converting :)

I guess you'll miss Crasher this season although he knows he'll be back

Nope... I'm seeing ten games on the ROAD this year (Pitt is a done deal, the West Coast swing is happening, Columbus is a gimmie, maybe Boston, maybe TB and Fla, I'll figure it out)

the only way I'm going to home games is when Mindy gets me college night tickets :P

I say something and I STICK to it thank you!

I believe we are in 232 this time around with the ticket sharing... gotta double check with Andrew and Mike.

This year though with my new job and having a real life again we're cutting back on games. No more 35+ games this season....