GDT: Superbowl Sunday - Giants vs Patriots

Don

Where's DR's prediction thread? Those were fun. I won the first one by picking Tom Brady to be MVP.

As a Patriots fan, I'm kinda nervous. It's like being a Red Wings fan in 1995. You've had nothin' but success all year long and you are coming up against a team gelling at the right moment. I could lie and say I'm hoping for a good game, but honestly, I'm hoping it's over at the half. A close game favours the underdog.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patriots offensive line should be ashamed of themselves for their performance tonight because that was sickening. On the other hand I gotta give huge props to the G-men D-line they outplayed us all night really.

Just me or did Brady have that aww shucks look on all night. Ya know the one Manning usually has?

Don't want to hear anythign from Harrison that jump ball with what a minute left has gotta be knocked down. What a shame would have been nice to be a part of history. Oh well Congrats Giants fans be proud.