Devils @ Canes 7:PM

lazer

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice win. But I am getting sick of the 2nd period meltdowns tho. Jagr is a freak with the puck.

The 2nd wasn't bad except for the goals.  They were still playing hard and carrying the play.  It's not like they simply stopped playing the 2nd.

who starts in net tomorrow, then Monday in Montreal ????????

I hope Schneider starts tomorrow night.

The 2nd wasn't bad except for the goals. They were still playing hard and carrying the play. It's not like they simply stopped playing the 2nd.

I hope Schneider starts tomorrow night.

Very true but it tends to happen a lot. That they do control but go down in the 2nd. I hope Schneider is in net too

They beat Toronto twice.  I hope the boys saw that.  Seriously, no need to take that team lightly.

Buffalo sucks.  The reason they beat Toronto twice?  Toronto sucks.

Now that isn't to say that Buffalo can't win tomorrow - they can, they have good goaltending - but that the Devils should carry the play against them.

With Burns having a hat trick today I'd still like to see Zids as a wing. Burns and Zids are scarily similar in playing style and skill set. It would allow the young D to stay in the lineup and you could then remove a deadbeat forward of your choice.

Burns was drafted as a forward,  Zid has always been a defenseman.  I'd keep Zidlicky right where he is.

Buffalo sucks.  The reason they beat Toronto twice?  Toronto sucks.

Now that isn't to say that Buffalo can't win tomorrow - they can, they have good goaltending - but that the Devils should carry the play against them.

Toronto sucks?

With Burns having a hat trick today I'd still like to see Zids as a wing. Burns and Zids are scarily similar in playing style and skill set. It would allow the young D to stay in the lineup and you could then remove a deadbeat forward of your choice.

I like whee your head is at because zids had phenomenal hands and our dmen have by far been or best players. But I even still might wanna leave zids and Gelly up top because they are deadly. I still want to pressure our forwards to do whatever they can to find a way to score.

Honestly I don't know how many other d men I would like to see zids replaced by anyway (harrold-no. Sal-no. Merrill-no. And nobody else is worth significant nhl time)

jagr is such a freak, I keep yelling at my son not to bend at the waist and to cut down his stick, So all jagr does is lean at the waist with a super long stick.  my kids says, "dad, you're full of S@*%"   well now its dont throw "no-look" passes to center ice, .....take that jagr! lol

forgive me Lord, but did anyone else smile when gelly hit that cane in the back, and dropped him???  HEAVY SHOT

forecheck-cycle deep-feed the point-crash the net or tip it in = devils offense

very big win!