GDT Game 5: LA Queens @ NJ Devils

mouse

Not to mention the most talented man there was, is, and ever will be. And I know you think we're just playing, but the truth is I've been completely honest about my skill-sets. So I guess what I'm trying to say is...you suck and I rule. Joke's on you. You should see how many messages I get from hot chicks in my inboxes. I'll share one with you now:

WOW! Can I just say you have the best profile I've ever read on here. I can't believe you are all those things. But if you really are who you say you are then you are going to make a woman very very happy. I wish I lived closer. :)

Last I checked this morning it was at 128 stalkers. I like to make women work for me. I love me.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Sorry haven't heard the whole "I get more hot chicks than you" retort in years. Never heard it on this board either.

Ah to be a teenager again when that was actually an insult.

Lol sorry I just got a good laugh.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Millbury has been saying to shoot high on Quick for the entire playoffs- along with just about every other commentator.

They stole that from PhillyDev. In fact, he was saying it during the preseason. I think sometime in late September he proclaimed "The Devils forwards better get in the habit of shooting high on goaltenders. They are going to need to do it regularly in the Stanley Cup Finals vs Quick and the Kings."

Hahahahahahahahaha

Sorry haven't heard the whole "I get more hot chicks than you" retort in years. Never heard it on this board either.

Get in line for him to be your wingman....

I am second in line after Charlie Sheen. Sheen has been reportedly trying to get PhillyDev to help him get tail for years....

Not a challenge. He'd rather charge $100 an hour helping people install windows and get rid of malware through his "business"

NOW that's time well spent!

That hurt. Just because I know more than anybody else and am cocky about it, doesn't mean I'm a con. That's what the other losers in my business do. I take great pride in maintaining a business of integrity and first-rate service. Just ask all my happy customers. Reinstalling Windows is always the last option, not first. I actually know the computer from A-Z, all the way down to the semiconductor level. I enjoy using my unmatched knowledge to FIX the problem.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Funny thing is those guys are lonely liars and I'm not.

Some really bored people on the forums today.

Philly, you have a rousing impact in your first five days of posting. How about we dial back the posting level before we do it for you.

Better yet, how 'bout I just keep my comments to myself and stop posting? No matter how right I am I'm wrong here.

I can say I'm a bagillionaire with fifty-seven wives over the internet too, that doesn't mean it's true. Fact is, anybody that claims they're a Devils fan and registers for a board in the middle of the SCF just to insult everyone on it is either a professional troll or has a screw loose. I don't really care which it is either.

I can say I'm a bagillionaire with fifty-seven wives over the internet too, that doesn't mean it's true. Fact is, anybody that claims they're a Devils fan and registers for a board in the middle of the SCF just to insult everyone on it is either a professional troll or has a screw loose. I don't really care which it is either.

Don't sell this man short....it's both!!!

Bingo.

I'm totally taking credit here.

On the day I proposed to my bride-to-be, the Devils eliminated the Rangers and moved on to the SCF.

The Devils didn't win another game until the day I asked my brother to be my Best Man.

Today, I placed a call to my long-time best friend to ask him to be my co-Best Man. Devils won. My friend didn't answer or return the call today, and I won't try to call him again until Monday, the day Game 6 will be played.

If this mojo keeps rolling, I think we've got this thing in the bag. You guys can rest easy. It's all good.

Hey, congrats on your engagement, Good Man!

:cheers:

First, I joined to show my support. Second, they started it. Third, while true, I don't live a lie. I am brutally honest. If I say I am this or did that, it's true. Not that you'd know. You don't know what it's like to be the best. It's lonely and no fun at the top. The only competition I have is myself. I'm incapable of feeling happiness and suffer severe depression. I'm a perfectionist and the world isn't. The worst feeling in the world is being right almost all the time, but because the people around you are lesser minds, they can't understand what you're saying and just write you off as crazy. Sometimes I wish I were generic and normal. Then I think about all the dumb things people say and do, and I'm okay with being different again a little longer.

Edited by PhillyDev

This thread should probably be locked before things get really ugly

Why would it get ugly? All I did was share my opinions on the Devils and provide supporting facts as to why they're correct. But sorry for being right.

Edited by PhillyDev

This thread should not be locked, it is a game winning thread from a Stanley Cup Final game! I came wanting to discuss the game, talk about keeping the faith, and start getting amped up for Game Six, but instead stumbled upon this guy trolling it up. Seriously? It's not even humorous. Not even going to address anything that "PhillyDev" said. Just going to say that it's not humorous, and is taking away from what has been an awesome atmosphere on the board lately.

First, I joined to show my support. Second, they started it. Third, while true, I don't live a lie. I am brutally honest. If I say I am this or did that, it's true. Not that you'd know. You don't know what it's like to be the best. It's lonely and no fun at the top. The only competition I have is myself. I'm incapable of feeling happiness and suffer severe depression. I'm a perfectionist and the world isn't. The worst feeling in the world is being right almost all the time, but because the people around you are lesser minds, they can't understand what you're saying and just write you off as crazy. Sometimes I wish I were generic and normal. Then I think about all the dumb things people say and do, and I'm okay with being different again a little longer.

Holy sh!t folks njdevs finally got their own Tommy Topper!!!

Edited by Satans Hockey

Actually, I am a computer genius. All I do is win. I've amassed over a million dollars in sports gambling over the last 5 years, thanks to huge futures bonuses. I've correctly called the Super Bowl champion 4/5 times (I was wrong about the Pats last year; guess they really were spies) and the Stanley Cup champion 5/5. And what's most amazing, I called the Saints, Packers and Bruins at the start of the season. All the rest I called at either the middle or end of the season, or beginning of the playoffs. Also, I won 4 golds and 1 silver in all five of my fantasy hockey leagues. But I don't play anymore. It's too time consuming. And I won plenty of medals and trophies from my goalie years. I also have an IQ of 188. So yeah, I am a genius, and when I talk, smart people listen. I'm the best at whatever I choose to be. Kovy is the best shooter right now when all the guy does is turn the puck over? Buddy, go watch cartoons. I kind of feel bad correcting you all the time.

All I want to know is who did you pick to win this year? If it was the Devils shouldn't you not be worried since you're such a genius and are never wrong? Or are you just mad because you're worried that they're going to ruin your perfect predicting credentials?

I must say, I just now read all of this. HILARIOUS. I will continue to read and be amused.

My reaction to every PhillyDev post so far:

HiMrn.gif

Me going forward:

popcorn.gif