GDT: Flyers @ Devils 7:30, NBCSN

Devils Pride 26

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cory can't do it by himself though, giving up 1-2 goals a game shouldnt be a killer every single games. for Cory it is. Not his fault

No, not Cory's fault at all. It's just unfortunate. I'd love to see Cory get a solid stretch, like 3 or 4 games. They really need to start scoring consistently no matter who is in net. 

No, not Cory's fault at all. It's just unfortunate. I'd love to see Cory get a solid stretch, like 3 or 4 games. They really need to start scoring consistently no matter who is in net. 

Unfortunately, Elias being out is really going to hurt.  Hard to say if Brunner would've kept it going.  Hopefully Boucher can start popping some in (and start getting more SOG).

I want to believe that this game will stop hovering around NHL .500, but I don't see that happening, unless Cory starts playing out of his mind (and even that doesn't seem to be enough for him some nights).  I can't expect Marty to turn in a 2011 or 2012 second half surge.   

Fantastic period for the Devils, hopefully they can keep that up. Entertaining hockey which is nice for a change.

Agree, but at the same time, feels like this game is going to be 1-1 sometime during the second period...at which point we'll be thinking "How the hell is this game a tie?!"

Is it just me, or do these NBCSN announcers find a way to put every play in the perspective of the flyers? Devils are playing well..."Oh, flyers need to find a way to get better" I just feel like there's some bias towards them....

Good job so far boys..keep it up!