‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

I mean the only reason for a deadline is if you're worried about him walking and feel like you need to go on to plan B sooner rather than later but then why make the deadline 10 instead of 12? I don't see the point for Lou to do that.

Also I couldn't find a picture of it anywhere online but theres a mural when you go down that small escalator exit to Lafayette street. I can't remember the exact 5 who are up on it but Parise is the last one left on the team. I think the other 4 were Gionta, Langenbrunner, Martin and White.

you are correct.

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper

Many #NHL teams will present Parise including #Sens. Many will disappear quickly when they find out a 12M sign' bonus is needed on the spot

Scary just to think about that !

that is the one thing i was hoping he wouldn't ask for. makes it very tough for NJ.

Why is Lou giving ZP a deadline of 10am? if thats the case? WTF Lou.

As was said, who said this was Lou that demanded to know by 10am.

that is the one thing i was hoping he wouldn't ask for. makes it very tough for NJ..

Yea I don't think the comment from Parise/his agent is getting enough play in this thread. If that signing bonus is really a requirement, how much of a chance do we really have? Of course I'm holding out hope, but that comment from the Parise camp really knocked my confidence.

Lou needs Zach to make a decision. Lou knows he cannot top the offers that are incoming.

He needs to make back-up plans immediately. I believe the 10am deadline is accurate.

This is up to what Parise wants to do.

Yea I don't think the comment from Parise/his agent is getting enough play in this thread. If that signing bonus is really a requirement, how much of a chance do we really have? Of course I'm holding out hope, but that comment from the Parise camp really knocked my confidence.

When did the Parise camp say this? It was Kypreos who reported the $12 million signing bonus, doesn't make it true.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.