‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

@SunGarrioch: The reason Martin Brodeur is shopping around: The Devils don't have the cash to sign him. Same with Parise. #NHL

i hate this kind of talk.

Especially when they're $7M under even with a signed Fayne. But he's a clueless fat fvck.

@SunGarrioch: The reason Martin Brodeur is shopping around: The Devils don't have the cash to sign him. Same with Parise. #NHL

i hate this kind of talk.

I hate this kind of talk, because the guy is clearly talking out of his ass.

It could be true, but this guy has zero way of knowing.

I stopped listening to anything Garrioch says after the whole Malkin to Kings fiasco

I'm starting to get the feeling that if Parise wanted to come back to the Devils he would have re-signed by now.

Perhaps this is very simplistic of me but I feel if he wants to go one of these other teams (Wings, Pens, Sens...etc) and get booed by us for basically the rest of his career? Well that's on him. We are the defending Eastern Conference Champions. We are as much of a contender as any of team. It's not like we are the fvcking Blue Jackets. I don't see why he wouldn't want to sign with this team. Unless ownership issues are THAT bad and we don't know something? The Devils have as much of chance to win the cup next year (if there is a season) as any other contending team.

I would be very upset if he leaves...but I think at this point that can be considered an understatment.

It's not true, even if they were run by the freaking league they have to spend that money.

So much for Ken Holland not going after Parise. Red Wings have a meeting scheduled with Parise at opening of FA.

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Red Wings have a delegation headed to Newport offices in Mississauga in pitch for Parise

Looks like Holland was lying to Sundstrom.

Or Sundstrom was lying.

TG saying Garrioch is full of it "If speculation that Devils don't have any money to re-sign Parise were true, there would have been nothing for him to decide this morning. And no reason for Lamoriello to fly to Toronto to meet with him last night."

Edited by brodeur14301991

So much for Ken Holland not going after Parise. Red Wings have a meeting scheduled with Parise at opening of FA.

Or Sundstrom was lying.

Sundstrom's the most reputable poster around here imo, he wouldn't lie about something like that. Obviously Holland was fibbing either becuase sundstrom's a Devils fan or he didn't want to show any cards to Poile lol.

I would assume that if zach would have choose to test the market at 10am... Reports would have came out prety quick since its just saying... Im testing the market.

If were. It hearing anything... Possibly lou is finishing the final details of the contract to get it signed?

.......... Right? RIGHT?????

Sundstrom's the most reputable poster around here imo, he wouldn't lie about something like that. Obviously Holland was fibbing either becuase sundstrom's a Devils fan or he didn't want to show any cards to Poile lol.

I don't want to think Sundstrom would mislead us. But he may have misinterpreted what Holland meant by saying "don't worry about him". Almost a Lou-like response.

I would assume that if zach would have choose to test the market at 10am... Reports would have came out prety quick since its just saying... Im testing the market.

If were. It hearing anything... Possibly lou is finishing the final details of the contract to get it signed?

.......... Right? RIGHT?????

Any hope is good hope...

Two years in a row I hate this day, next year will be the same.

I don't want to think Sundstrom would mislead us. But he may have misinterpreted what Holland meant by saying "don't worry about him". Almost a Lou-like response.

I think it was clear that Sundstrom was saying to take it with a grain of salt, and that Holland was likely joking around.

I'm starting to get the feeling that if Parise wanted to come back to the Devils he would have re-signed by now.

Perhaps this is very simplistic of me but I feel if he wants to go one of these other teams (Wings, Pens, Sens...etc) and get booed by us for basically the rest of his career? Well that's on him. We are the defending Eastern Conference Champions. We are as much of a contender as any of team. It's not like we are the fvcking Blue Jackets. I don't see why he wouldn't want to sign with this team. Unless ownership issues are THAT bad and we don't know something? The Devils have as much of chance to win the cup next year (if there is a season) as any other contending team.

I would be very upset if he leaves...but I think at this point that can be considered an understatment.

Exactly how many games per year will Zach have to worry about being booed by us? 3 tops, depending on who he chooses to sign with? And maybe some playoff games? He's not going to care, and he'll have million$ of reasons not to if he gets the huge payday most predict is coming. Whatever his reasons may be for leaving (if he chooses to do so), fan reaction is probably last on the list in terms of importance.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

I think it was clear that Sundstrom was saying to take it with a grain of salt, and that Holland was likely joking around.

Well, I think it's pretty clear now. Red Wings are apparently already in Toronto heading to the Newport offices this morning.

I hate July!!!!!!!

I really just hate the 1st.

Love the 4th, and usually take a vacation later in the month. Plus have a bunch of birthdays in this month.

But July 1st takes years off our lives, and for that i despise it

Edited by jagknife

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.