New Jersey Devils Jerseys

Chorske17

I agree. I mean, I got my replica Sanchez jersey for $50. It's screen printed, but at least it looks and feels real. I'd take the glued on stuff if it was at a decent price. I mean, the fakes look pretty good at least. The numbers appear a little shiny and it gets a little bubbly, but for $50 at least it is sewn on. I had a Stevens jersey as a kid and looking at it now, it's pretty lulzy and completely not the real deal as it came from Kmart I think. But hell, I still enjoyed it and wore it because it represented the red and black. The important thing is to represent and if that means saving a ton of money to get something that's has shiny numbers that are slightly bubbly, then so be it. I mean hell, my AK Bars jersey is dye sublimation and looks and feels better than the replica NHL jerseys and cost me like $70-$80. I guess the russians aren't using the reebok edge material though, so they can't charge a billion dollars.

if the knockoff devils jerseys looked better I'd buy them, but to me they don't look good. As for nfl jersey it took me 3 years too find good knockoff dolphins jersey.They use tackle twill letter logos and colors are spot on.And held up to an authentic you wouldn't know the difference.

They need to step they're devils game up.

The authentic jerseys are REALLY nice. plain, blank, authentics. That being said, they are not worth 300$ blank either.

The problem is that the CCM replicas were actually qutie passable. The logo is a paper plate basically but if you took care of it, it would look pretty decent. The NHL rolled out the new RBK jerseys a few years ago... they look great on the players... but awful on the fans. The sizes are all out of whack. Jerseys should not be form fitting on fans. It's just stupid. The general consensus I get is that people want to wear hockey jerseys that are big on them because that's just how it is. So now, the jerseys are tight as hell, they are MUCH more expensive, and the numbers are atrocious. ANYTHING heat pressed is ugly. But now for some reason we are paying more for heat pressed crap then we used to pay for sewed on numbers.

People are always going to buy counterfeit jerseys. If they are out there, people will buy them. To a certain extent I don't even blame them that much. The price for the real ones and the quality of what you actually get is just BS.

LOL Once again the tired and asinine topic of fake jerseys rears its ugly head. First of all, labeling someone as a supporter of organized crime and child labor is a very poor argument. There is a difference between buying a jersey you know is fake, and purchasing a jersey knowing it was made by a child or in any other illegal fashion. How many of you judgmental clowns are fans of soccer? Soccer ball manufacturing is without a doubt, the largest child labor organization in sports, yet I garantee you lovers of soccer have purchased balls made by Adidas, Mitre, Umbro, Nike, and the rest. Granted it's being cracked down upon, don't pontificate in such a manner to prop yourself up higher than another group, when you have probably committed the same act as the accused. While we are at it, how many of you tossers download songs from limewire or any other online P2P site? What about bit torrent downloads? Does this mean you are less of a fan of a band than those who payed money for the CD or legal download? The true clowndicks are those like unknown poster who call everyone out yet I GUARANTEE these tools would not have the balls to approach a fellow fan to rip on them for their jersey. I'm sure you'd get your ass kicked. Furthermore, would you rather people say "to hell with attending games, I'll spend three to four times the ticket price on an AUTHENTIC jersey so that richard-faces like unknown poster won't rip on me for having a fake jersey".

Stop acting like you are all business professors or activists who have the solution in hand. Face it, the league is NEVER going to spend a dime on ridding the world of fake jerseys. Perhaps you should expect the companies who are ultimately losing money as a result of fraudulent manufacturing. In any event, standing on a soap box on an a jenky website is certainly not going to solve anything.

GET OVER YOURSELF and embrace your fellow fans. Unless you are going to purchase a ligitimate jersey for everyone who has a fake, GFY.

Creating anything fake and trying to pass it off as the real thing is illegal in America. It is an organized crime, because you have people creating them, shipping them, and then selling them. Why would you support this? Why would you buy a knock-off if you think the orginal is inferior as well? I just don't get it, but I never understood Anthony Corona's (3CUPS) involvement in this thread. I invite you to contribute something Dude! Please do as I loved your involvement over on the New York Jets thread.

I never thought this thread would turn out the way it did. All I wanted was to inform people of what other teams did with fakes, inform people why fakes are bad, and why you shouldn't buy one. Instead, we are here.

Creating anything fake and trying to pass it off as the real thing is illegal in America. It is an organized crime, because you have people creating them, shipping them, and then selling them. Why would you support this? Why would you buy a knock-off if you think the orginal is inferior as well? I just don't get it, but I never understood Anthony Corona's (3CUPS) involvement in this thread. I invite you to contribute something Dude! Please do as I loved your involvement over on the New York Jets thread.

I never thought this thread would turn out the way it did. All I wanted was to inform people of what other teams did with fakes, inform people why fakes are bad, and why you shouldn't buy one. Instead, we are here.

WOW Matt. You want to go there?!? Taking shots at me for no good reason? I can play that game. I didn't really "involve" myself in the thread, I was just enjoying people's comments from both sides. Don't be bitter at me because nobody likes you. You dug your own grave now lie in it TravisZajac19, or whatever you current alias is. Hearing ethical debates/speeches from you (about jerseys or ANYTHING for that matter) is BEYOND comical; being that you made up fake usernames on THIS very forum- and contacted people you considered "friends" with items you supposedly had for sale that you knew they would be interested in. You obviously have some sort of disconnect from reality and I truly feel bad for you.....

jesus the FBI sure is going to have a field day on Halloween.... watch out trick-or-treaters!!!

:lock:

Would be nice if the devils did the same thing as the habs (and not charge terrible prices in the den)... If you walk to the Modells down the block from the rock you can get good deals (sometimes) there on jerseys. I got one on sale (and using a 15% off coupon) for something like $75 for a replica.

Edited by Dead
  • Like 1

It's hilarious you knew I was talking about you. You have some issues you need to work out.

You're the only one with a running issue with me, sport. Tough behind that keyboard.

Do you and your brother reach out from your bunk bed and high five one another after every post you make thinking your funny, smart, original or you're somehow relevant?

Please go back to devilsrule. As soon as I saw both of you join here I knew you'd be a problem.

Edited by SJP20

Man I feel like I'm in a middle school cafeteria as I read this thread.

Nothing suprising here. Only Devils fans can argue, fight and attack eachother. You think being the same fans of the same team you wouldn't see this sh!t, but it wouldn't be the Devils fanbase if we didn't do this amongst ourselves. It should be saved and put towards the other opposing team and not eachother. Some things just will never change. It's not worth it and eachothers time. Some have to learn to use the ignore feature. It does wonders.

Nothing suprising here. Only Devils fans can argue, fight and attack eachother. You think being the same fans of the same team you wouldn't see this sh!t, but it wouldn't be the Devils fanbase if we didn't do this amongst ourselves. It should be saved and put towards the other opposing team and not eachother. Some things just will never change. It's not worth it and eachothers time. Some have to learn to use the ignore feature. It does wonders.

Nothing different that anywhere else. Might be a bit more however. :blahblah::unsure: