N.F.L. Week 6!

CRASHER

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These penalties the Jets are taking are killing them... they really have no business winning this football game.

This has to be Keller's worst game ever.

A tie wouldn't surprise me.

HUGE PICK FOR LOWERY!

Edited by nmigliore

Giants played like sh!t today and deserved the ass whooping they got. I was with a bunch of teammates at the end of the game and we were joking that they only needed 4 TDs in 4 minutes to tie it :P Then David Carr came in and threw a TD and we were like Ok, 3 in 3 minutes

Shut up :P

FYI... remember how I said Buffalo's #1 problem was QB play.... it's not Bledsoe to Brady again... but I think the Jets found the QB for the Bills again :lol:

Uh no, we've already seen Fitzpatrick as a Bengal last year, he's awful. It's just that the Jets shot themselves in the foot (and the arm and the knee) with penalties and turnovers and somehow lost despite 300 yards rushing and Jauron settling for a 47-yard FG attempt not once but TWICE :rolleyes:

Honestly neither team deserved to win but the Jets probably deserved to lose more. I've never seen such a hideous game on both sides. I've seen the Jets play worse, and their opponents play worse but both these teams belonged in I-AA today.

Still can't believe I had to watch four hours of that bs, especially after last week. SAME OLD JETS is back...I may start partaking in the J-E-T-S SUCK chants the next time at the Rock :P

Edited by Hasan4978

Giants played like sh!t today and deserved the ass whooping they got. I was with a bunch of teammates at the end of the game and we were joking that they only needed 4 TDs in 4 minutes to tie it :P Then David Carr came in and threw a TD and we were like Ok, 3 in 3 minutes

Nah, it was the GOOD play of New Orleans that MADE the Giants look like poop ;)

I think they were playing with their superbowl rings on, must have slowed them down.

Actually that was kinda the problem....we were missing key guys. CC Brown in coverage? :puke: This defense is gonna miss Kenny Phillips. CC Brown is a good run stopper, but not that good in pass coverage, as we all saw today.

Edited by RSC

Actually that was kinda the problem....we were missing key guys. CC Brown in coverage? :puke: This defense is gonna miss Kenny Phillips. CC Brown is a good run stopper, but not that good in pass coverage, as we all saw today.

Yeah he's almost as bad as pierce in coverage. when aaron ross gets back it will be huge. i have faith in webster and ross to lock up 1 on 1 and do just fine. i'd like to see how this game turns out if webster hangs on to the pick that went right through his fingers on the first drive, moore went on to catch it. whole different ball game. whatever though you could say that about almost any play of any game.

Yeah he's almost as bad as pierce in coverage. when aaron ross gets back it will be huge. i have faith in webster and ross to lock up 1 on 1 and do just fine. i'd like to see how this game turns out if webster hangs on to the pick that went right through his fingers on the first drive, moore went on to catch it. whole different ball game. whatever though you could say that about almost any play of any game.

Speaking of AP in coverage, WTF was up with that one play with him being the only guy covering COLSTON?? Mismatch, much?

I knew it! Same old Jets

Sanchez gets the start next week against Oakland to see if he can bounce back. If it's another stinker then we turn to Clemens for the rest of the season.

I think when sanchez has to play the Pats in New England he is in trouble. If the Pats could put up 59 points in the snow the jets will be destroyed, does sanchez even know what snow is?

Edited by Prucenterrules

Sanchez gets the start next week against Oakland to see if he can bounce back. If it's another stinker then we turn to Clemens for the rest of the season.

Sanchez is a rookie. He will play like a rookie. he will have growing pains. Let him learn and grow as a NFL QB. Did you really expect a super bowl from him in his first year?

Sanchez is a rookie. He will play like a rookie. he will have growing pains. Let him learn and grow as a NFL QB. Did you really expect a super bowl from him in his first year?

Yes... they did :P

I see it in the bar every week :lol:

John Abraham...meet RKO!!

319813-i251.photobucket.com-albums-gg314-Lopez_utd-RKO.gif

:rofl:

I guess it's a better move then a Diamond Cutler

..... BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Culter is the type who would self high five though....)