NFL Week 17....bye bye anti-football......

CRASHER

I wanted SO BAD to see the Chiefs tie the game in OT and then San Diego to say SUCK IT and run the clock out, take the tie and RUN....Steelers fans heads would have all simultaneously exploded!!!

Hell of a game by Blount today...what a friggin' beast he was.  Usually it's Brady who has to overcome BB and Puppetricia's D (which was well on its way towards fvcking up another game in the 4th quarter...Pats score, then the Bills march right down the field with relative ease).  This time it was Blount playing the role of savior, both rushing (189 yards and 2 TDs) and on special teams (two huge returns for 145 yards).  The Pats D had given up TDs on the Bills' previous two drives and the Bills had a guy wide open on a 4th-and-2...the ball was right in his hands, but thankfully he dropped it...otherwise it would've likely been 3 straight TDs.  Thank God the Bills beat themselves on that one...Pats D always needs as much help as it can get.   

Great job by Edelman this year too (105 catches).

Thank God for the bye...and for Ron Gronkowski while the Pats had him...they never get that #2 seed without his contributions. 

I wanted SO BAD to see the Chiefs tie the game in OT and then San Diego to say SUCK IT and run the clock out, take the tie and RUN....Steelers fans heads would have all simultaneously exploded!!!

Except the Chiefs might have started calling timeouts to troll the other way too.

vis-a-vis the Bills, I wonder if they have a real QB contreversy now?  Lewis played a bit better than Manuel at times this year.

• Like 1

Except the Chiefs might have started calling timeouts to troll the other way too.

vis-a-vis the Bills, I wonder if they have a real QB contreversy now?  Lewis played a bit better than Manuel at times this year.

Honestly I wonder if the Chiefs would have given a damn.....

And Thad Lewis has certainly earned a chance to compete for the job....no doubt.....

Orton just RKO'd the Cowboys out of the playoffs.

Sorry Crash.

Don't be....I called this back on Sept 2nd:

Cowboys Projected Record: X-Y (where X is one win less then needed for the playoffs and Y is just 16-X :P)

Poor Jamie....I kept telling her all year....the Giants wins....all the other sh!t....."they'll blow it in week 17"......"you don't know that"....."YES I DO"

It's a broken record :P

Eagles could barely score on the worst defense haha that's a moral victory for Dallas. Eagles one and done. Bye bye.

you realize they play the Saints next week (3-5 on the road, 18 points per game on offense on the road)....Phily will win by double digits....probably have this game in hand before Don Cherry comes on Hockey Night in Canada :P

Lol!! Yet they scraped by two points on the worst defense and a back up. Bree's would have won this game lmao

Holy spell check Batman :blink: ....but yeah just like Brees rolled those juggernaut Rams IN A DOME, right?

At TB: 16 points (W), @Chi: 26 (W),  @NE: 27 (L), @NYJ: 20 (L), @Atl: 17 (W), @Sea: 7 (L), @StL: 16 (L), @Car: 13 (L)

Hardly inspired efforts against some non-playoff teams and crappy defenses

......and now let the firings begin!! Out is Cleveland's coach (makes no sense, he was doing fine until Hoyer got hurt)

Expected to be gone:

Jim Schwartz (yay!),  Mike Shanahan (duh!), Leslie Frazier ....and anyone but Jason Garrett :rant:

DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!! DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!!! He's out with the Vikings too.....more to come as I suffer through the awful NFL AM show (thank God, all this real football talk has that intolerable Nicole whore muted :P )

Holy spell check Batman :blink: ....but yeah just like Brees rolled those juggernaut Rams IN A DOME, right?

At TB: 16 points (W), @Chi: 26 (W),  @NE: 27 (L), @NYJ: 20 (L), @Atl: 17 (W), @Sea: 7 (L), @StL: 16 (L), @Car: 13 (L)

Hardly inspired efforts against some non-playoff teams and crappy defenses

......and now let the firings begin!! Out is Cleveland's coach (makes no sense, he was doing fine until Hoyer got hurt)

Expected to be gone:

Jim Schwartz (yay!),  Mike Shanahan (duh!), Leslie Frazier ....and anyone but Jason Garrett :rant:

Totally agree with you on the Chudzinski firing.   With all the trash he inherited (Weedan, Richardson, etc.)  he actually made them, for a very breif moment, a potential playoff team until Hoyer got hurt.   This was a mistake in my opinion.

Eagles could barely score on the worst defense haha that's a moral victory for Dallas. Eagles one and done. Bye bye.

The Eagles were tied with Denver for most yards per play and were 4th in points scored, and that was with Vick/Barkley combining to throw nearly 40% of the team's passes. Foles has been one of the best QB's in the league since stepping in, McCoy is easily one of the best RB's. I wouldn't be so quick to discount what they can do on offense. 

Edited by nmigliore

Totally agree with you on the Chudzinski firing.   With all the trash he inherited (Weedan, Richardson, etc.)  he actually made them, for a very breif moment, a potential playoff team until Hoyer got hurt.   This was a mistake in my opinion.

Their GM, Mike Lombardi, has his face so far up Belichick's ass, it's unbelievable. He would can a coach just for the chance of having a disciple of Bill, be it O'Brien or McDaniels.

Never seen a more BS coaching change. This was their guy. He was left with nothing. When given a half decent QB, they won. Let this man have a chance with the two 1st rounders you have this season.

That was Shanny's ploy the past year, get fired make $7 million.

He actually did RGIII a favor by not playing him the past few weeks.  He looks like damaged goods.

Their GM, Mike Lombardi, has his face so far up Belichick's ass, it's unbelievable. He would can a coach just for the chance of having a disciple of Bill, be it O'Brien or McDaniels.

Never seen a more BS coaching change. This was their guy. He was left with nothing. When given a half decent QB, they won. Let this man have a chance with the two 1st rounders you have this season.

Lombardi?  Wasn't he just an NFL network stooge?  

That's terrible if that's what this is about....what's next a trade for Ryan Mallett too??? Probably....

This firing might be dumber then Dallas keeping Garrett......

That was Shanny's ploy the past year, get fired make $7 million.

He actually did RGIII a favor by not playing him the past few weeks.  He looks like damaged goods.

Lombardi?  Wasn't he just an NFL network stooge?  

If he was doing Griffin any favors, Cousins plays the FIRST two games of the season not the LAST, Shanny is a tool and an arrogant jackass, I pity the next team to hire him....

and yeah,Lombardi left the NFL Network last season...it's a shame, he's a capable TV guy for them....maybe he'll be back soon :lol:

I am sure that the decision to start RGIII at the start had more to do with RGIII's relationship to Snyder (and the selling of merchandise).

I'm not.....remember this is the same coach that sent Terrell Davis on the field with migraines SO BAD he couldn't see.... but they needed his "as a decoy".....don't forget Griffin was hurt ALL GAME with Seattle, limping and dying around like Arnold in the end of a Terminator movie and they kept him in the game WAY too long till his body finally collapsed....the man has a history of handling injured players in a douchey way (don't forget the Haynesworth disaster too)

Don't get me wrong, I am not a Shanny supporter by any stretch.   But he knows he was wrong about playing RGIII against Seattle and you can't blame him for Hainsworth, who basically played his way out of the league.

Whether it was intentional or not, alllowing RGIII additional time to heal during the off-season, instead of playing him in some meaningless games, was good for both the Skins and the QB, plus it allowed Cousins to get some meaningful snaps, instead practice snaps.

If he did this to humiliate RGIII, this will backfire.