2012 Jets Thread

Beezer34

I am sure you are grouping me in with the "trolls". There is nothing to "cling to". People are just stating the facts, and that is the Jets may look somewhat different next year. That is all, nobody is claiming they are sunk, etc. For people who dislike the Jets this is not comforting. The comfort was watching Big Ben on Sunday night.... :hail:

The man is CLUTCH

Haha Big Ben was amazing on Sunday. With his 10 completions and 35.4 passer rating, Big Ben didnt do squat in the game, except for turning the ball over a few times. It was all Mendenhall

Haha Big Ben was amazing on Sunday. With his 10 completions and 35.4 passer rating, Big Ben didnt do squat in the game, except for turning the ball over a few times. It was all Mendenhall

It was Mendenhall and a DETERMINED Offensive Line. Redman broke one for 15 or so yards.

Pay no attention to the buffoon. He enjoys hating the Jets, more than rooting for his own team.

--------------------

His rambling has gone from the text I received yesterday, stating: "The Jets squad is breaking up"

--to; "Make over, with alot of question marks"

Jets are looking like they will undergo a mini makeover before next season. Lots of question marks looming.

--to; "slight overhaul"

I said the team was going to get a slight overhaul.

--and now finally; "somehwhat different"

..the Jets may look somewhat different next year.

--------------------

..keep backpedaling clown. Backpedal into ringling brothers and barnum and bailey.. and take your "3 Superbowl titles" with you. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Did you pop the champagne after the Jets game?

Edited by Beezer34

..you are the definition of a troll. You went into a 3 week hiding spree when the Jets were winning playoff games, and have now resurfaced from under your bridge like the clown you are. It's no wonder how piss-poor your reputation is around this forum. Either way.. you lose.

Go spew your jet-hating doom & gloom to the 5th graders on nj.com.

No hiding. I gave them credit for winning the Pats game on this very forum I believe. Piss poor reputation? I doubt that. It's funny that you do not post about hockey at all on the forum, just your blind Jets and Rex love <3

Overall I think Big Ben is overrated and has benefitted greatly over the course of his career from playing on a team with an amazing defense. With that being said, he made a few HUGE plays when the game was on the line vs the Jets. Overall he did not have a good game at all, but he got it done when it mattered....

Pay no attention to the buffoon. He enjoys hating the Jets, more than rooting for his own team.

--------------------

His rambling has gone from the text I received yesterday, stating: "The Jets squad is breaking up"

--to; "Make over, with alot of question marks"

--to; "slight overhaul"

--and now finally; "somehwhat different"

--------------------

..keep backpedaling clown. Backpedal into ringling brothers and barnum and bailey.. and take your "3 Superbowl titles" with you. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Did you pop the champagne after the Jets game?

No backpedaling. All synonyms to me. Slight overhaul/somewhat different/facelift etc is all the same thing. I never once claimed the whole team was gonna be different, but there is going to be some changes for sure. Still think only "2 or 3 players" don't come back?

EDIT: No champagne popping for me. I am not Mercury Morris. I also expected the Jets to lose the game so it was no big shocker to me. I never had a problem with the Jets until Hard Knocks this summer and all of the obnoxious Jets fans like yourself started talking incessant nonsense.

Edited by ThreeCups

..as CR said.. *the Jets will be fine.

Depends on what you mean by "fine". For the regular season, I think they'll be slightly worse or slightly better next year. Whatever defections they have to deal with will be filled by comparable personnel. The real wild card as far as I'm concerned is Sanchez...he needs to play like he did early on this season and in the playoffs. Overall his regular season was pretty good for a second-year QB, but he can't have a repeat of last season, stat-wise.

His play will go a long way toward whether or not the Jets can grab themselves a #1 or #2 seed. They need to find a way to take the AFC East from the Pats, and they need to do this in the worst way. They've done well in the playoffs considering their seedings the past two seasons, but they can't keep taking that path. It's just too difficult most of the time. It's also wasteful, because the Jets clearly have a team built to win in the playoffs (unlike the Pats, who have seen their offense get shut down effectively in three straight playoff games), and the Jets have shown they can win two playoff games twice...adding that WC round and third game to the schedule is a killer.

It's funny that you do not post about hockey at all on the forum, just your blind Jets and Rex love <3

Snapshot2011-01-2512-21-10.jpg

I post about the Devils more than the Jets and\or Yanks. I also fail to see what this has anything to do with? :unsure:

Still think only "2 or 3 players" don't come back?

..when I said that, I was referring to the "intrical partitions" of the team. (ie; Harris, Edwards, Cromartie) I tried putting it in laymans terms.. next time I'll draw it out.

If you want to do a jig when players like Kellen Clemens.. Robert Turner.. Eric Ainge.. Steve Weatherford.. Vernon Gholston.. etc. all walk, be my guest. But they've had about as much structure & meaning on this team.. as Olaf Kolzig had with the Maple Leafs.

Also Beezer, are you sticking with your hard stance re: LT that "the notion that the Jets are going to cut him to cut him is absurdity at it's best."????

100%. I am still extremely confident the Jets will honor his contract.

For what he produced, and the type of chemistry he has with Sanchez.. it wouldn't make any sense what-so-ever to cut him. He is making about 2 million dollars a season!! It's empty conjecture from media whores & fanboys alike. For every website\blog that ruminates on LT being cut.. I can show you 100 more ridiculous notions, of the same context.

Gary Horton has been speculating that; the Patriots are going to cut Wes Welker for the past 2 years.

It's garbage, and junk food. Don't buy into it. Just continue to muse over it with Steve. :thumbsup:

The real wild card as far as I'm concerned is Sanchez...he needs to play like he did early on this season and in the playoffs. Overall his regular season was pretty good for a second-year QB, but he can't have a repeat of last season, stat-wise.

I think Sanchez as earned league wide respect, in being considered a clutch quarterback.

In 2 short years, he has lead the Jets to 2 Championship games.. and has won a total of 20 regular season games to boot. No one in NFL history has more playoff road wins than Sanchez, and despite not winning a Superbowl.. I think that should go a long way in how he's viewed.

If a guy like Matt Ryan is called "Matty Ice".. Sanchez should be considered; Sanch-arctica!

Edited by Beezer34

Beezer,

Here's something that is stumping me. Why do you list Laverneus as retiring? I never saw him outside that one Kard Knocks episode and he wasn't listed on any part of the roster, and he wasn't in any games.

What did I miss?

LC was signed in the offseason.. played all through preseason.. released in September (to make room for Trevor Pryce) ..and then brought back last month, when Jim Leonhard was placed on season ending IR.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5885654

..he was being paid $50,000.00 on a game-to-game basis. Therefore, he was technically still on the roster as a "reserve type player", till seasons' end.

Edited by Beezer34

Snapshot2011-01-2512-21-10.jpg

I post about the Devils more than the Jets and\or Yanks. I also fail to see what this has anything to do with? :unsure:

..when I said that, I was referring to the "intrical partitions" of the team. (ie; Harris, Edwards, Cromartie) I tried putting it in laymans terms.. next time I'll draw it out.

If you want to do a jig when players like Kellen Clemens.. Robert Turner.. Eric Ainge.. Steve Weatherford.. Vernon Gholston.. etc. all walk, be my guest. But they've had about as much structure & meaning on this team.. as Olaf Kolzig had with the Maple Leafs.

100%. I am still extremely confident the Jets will honor his contract.

For what he produced, and the type of chemistry he has with Sanchez.. it wouldn't make any sense what-so-ever to cut him. He is making about 2 million dollars a season!! It's empty conjecture from media whores & fanboys alike. For every website\blog that ruminates on LT being cut.. I can show you 100 more ridiculous notions, of the same context.

Gary Horton has been speculating that; the Patriots are going to cut Wes Welker for the past 2 years.

It's garbage, and junk food. Don't buy into it. Just continue to muse over it with Steve. :thumbsup:

A. I just find it comical that all you do is beat your chest over the Jets on a hockey board.

B. 3 "intrical" players not returning isn't substantial in your eyes?

C. Don't be shocked if they cut LT. I know you love your aging All Stars/Pro Bowlers/etc, but he doesn't have much left. The Jets would be much better served bringing in some fresh blood to add to Greene to solidify their backfield.

lmfao. joey c ftw

Good to see the #1 puppet making his appearance! :clap:

Misconception #4. The Jets have no RFA's and all UFA's. FALSE! http://nyjetscap.com/freeagents.html

Braylon Edwards.. Trevor Pryce.. Shaun Ellis.. Brodney Pool.. Tony Richardson.. Steve Weatherford.. and Laveranues Coles are the UFA's.

Santonio Holmes.. Brad Smith.. James Ihedigbo.. Drew Coleman.. Antonio Cromartie.. David Harris.. Nick Folk.. Kellen Clemens.. Robert Turner.. and Eric Smith are all RFA's!!

The Jets have the opportunity to match any\all qualifying offers on all 10 RFA's mentioned above.. and will be properly compensated (and off the hook as far as their salary) if another team signs any\all them.

..say it with me now..... Media--Induced--Propaganda.

Do you know how to read?!?!? The only RFAs are David Harris, Nick Folk, James Ihedigbo and Robert Turner. You INCORRECTLY said that Santonio, Brad Smith, Cro and others are restricted and THEY ARE NOT. Learn to read sir....

Good to see the #1 puppet making his appearance! :clap:

Jets are looking like they will undergo a mini makeover before next season. Lots of question marks looming.

i was thinking the same thing. i heard on fat mike say the jets have 20 ufas including tomlinson!? if thats true itll be mission impossible forthem to resign everyone

Why isn't he a "puppet" when he agrees with you, and disagrees with me?

..ahh, that's right. Because it doesn't serve your agenda. I forgot. ;)

A. I just find it comical that all you do is beat your chest over the Jets on a hockey board.

You mean posts like this?

A Giants DOMINATION!

Giants are the best team in the NFC, and I believe the best team in the league right now.

This defense is the QUARTERBACK KILLERS!

-------------------------------

B. 3 "intrical" players not returning isn't substantial in your eyes?

Not when the UFA talent pool is so abundant, in every position the Jets have in question. If we lose Jenkins but sign Ngata.. that's a step back? :lol:

C. Don't be shocked if they cut LT. I know you love your aging All Stars/Pro Bowlers/etc, but he doesn't have much left. The Jets would be much better served bringing in some fresh blood to add to Greene to solidify their backfield.

They have fresh blood @ RB clown! McKnight & Greene! Stick to your Giants rhetoric. (and even with that, you're completely clueless)

Do you know how to read?!?!? The only RFAs are David Harris, Nick Folk, James Ihedigbo and Robert Turner. You INCORRECTLY said that Santonio, Brad Smith, Cro and others are restricted and THEY ARE NOT. Learn to read sir....

..the ® stands for "restricted"

My http://newyork.sbnation.com/new-york-jets/2011/1/12/1930737/2011-nfl-free-agents-who-could-the-jets-lose

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/393842-new-york-jets-seeing-stars-leave

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/free_agents_in_limbo_pending_new_6jEbgnFuZZfljtlErlMqkI

"Holmes, Harris and Cromartie are technically among 11 Jets scheduled to be restricted free agents"--the article was written yesterday.

Now suck a fat one, and backpedal as per usual.

Edited by Beezer34

You mean posts like this?

-------------------------------

Not when the UFA talent pool is so abundant, in every position the Jets have in question. If we lose Jenkins but sign Ngata.. that's a step back? :lol:

They have fresh blood @ RB clown! McKnight & Greene! Stick to your Giants rhetoric. (and even with that, you're completely clueless)

..the ® stands for "restricted"

My http://newyork.sbnation.com/new-york-jets/2011/1/12/1930737/2011-nfl-free-agents-who-could-the-jets-lose

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/393842-new-york-jets-seeing-stars-leave

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/free_agents_in_limbo_pending_new_6jEbgnFuZZfljtlErlMqkI

"Holmes, Harris and Cromartie are technically among 11 Jets scheduled to be restricted free agents"--the article was written yesterday.

Now suck a fat one, and backpedal as per usual.

I post about football and other topics here and there. Hockey is about 98% of my posts. You are closer to 50/50, and even less than that for hockey as of recent times. You just come and post here in the Jets lovefest and cry when people disagree with you or point out any facts that you do not like to accept. Nobody is bringing up Ngata! YOU did! I also never said that some of the players leaving couldn't be replaced by other free agents. I am just pointing out the FACT that many players may be moving on to new NFL cities. People like yourself interpret this as a slight to the Jets and think "OMG! The media is claiming we are finished and that are team is falling apart!", when in REALITY (something you are not familiar with) they are just pointing out what could happen. I know the Jets have McKnight, but why not bring in another young back to go with him and Greene to create a pretty solid 3-headed monster that many teams are utilizing now? When correcting you on who was UFA vs RFA, I was going by the link that YOU POSTED within that very same post!!! I am now curious what article is correct.....

lol. wow your sad

mikey l ftw, lolz lolz

I post about football and other topics here and there. Hockey is about 98% of my posts. You are closer to 50/50, and even less than that for hockey as of recent times. You just come and post here in the Jets lovefest and cry when people disagree with you or point out any facts that you do not like to accept. Nobody is bringing up Ngata! YOU did! I also never said that some of the players leaving couldn't be replaced by other free agents. I am just pointing out the FACT that many players may be moving on to new NFL cities. People like yourself interpret this as a slight to the Jets and think "OMG! The media is claiming we are finished and that are team is falling apart!", when in REALITY (something you are not familiar with) they are just pointing out what could happen. I know the Jets have McKnight, but why not bring in another young back to go with him and Greene to create a pretty solid 3-headed monster that many teams are utilizing now? When correcting you on who was UFA vs RFA, I was going by the link that YOU POSTED within that very same post!!! I am now curious what article is correct..

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

..you're a complete fool, and a clown.

You continue to jump from topic to topic, all the while getting painted into corner after corner.

#1. Who gives a fvck how my post distributions are allocated?

#2. Who gives a fvck if I "go into a JETS thread, as a JETS fans, and post lovefest comments regarding the JETS?"

#3. Who gives a fvck about your percentages in regards to discussed topics?

#4. I'm bringing up players like Ngata & McKnight to EXPLAIN why your original posts "losing players" -- "young blood @ RB" carry no meaning what-so-ever!

Instead of floundering like a fish, calling out people who don't seem to agree with you (then again, who does?) know when you've had enough.. and back the fvck off! You've been exposed for who you are LONG ago, and your routine is old and tiresome. Your reputation is absolute garbage on this board, and no one other than yourself takes you seriously.

..if you want to continue the beat-down however, keep posting.

Edited by Beezer34

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

..you're a complete fool, and a clown.

You continue to jump from topic to topic, all the while getting painted into corner after corner.

#1. Who gives a fvck how my post distributions are allocated?

#2. Who gives a fvck if I "go into a JETS thread, as a JETS fans, and post lovefest comments regarding the JETS?"

#3. Who gives a fvck about your percentages in regards to discussed topics?

#4. I'm bringing up players like Ngata & McKnight to EXPLAIN why your original posts "losing players" -- "young blood @ RB" carry no meaning what-so-ever!

Instead of floundering like a fish, calling out people who don't seem to agree with you (then again, who does?) know when you've had enough.. and back the fvck off! You've been exposed for who you are LONG ago, and your routine is old and tiresome. Your reputation is absolute garbage on this board, and no one other than yourself takes you seriously.

..if you want to continue the beat-down however, keep posting.

1. It is just funny that you barely talk about the main purpose of the board, hockey, yet bathe yourself in Jets hype.

2. Again, I don't care what you say, just don't go crying, screaming etc. when people disagree with your ridiculous humor comments/thoughts. Your homerism would make Chico Resch blush!

3. YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO GET NGATA BEFORE YOU START TALKING ABOUT HIM!

The beatdown? I don't think so sweetheart. You look more and more foolish with every post. Ignore facts and start talking about something completely irrelevant. WHOEVER YELLS LOUDER IS AUTOMATICALLY RIGHT!!!

1. It is just funny that you barely talk about the main purpose of the board, hockey, yet bathe yourself in Jets hype.

2. Again, I don't care what you say, just don't go crying, screaming etc. when people disagree with your ridiculous humor comments/thoughts. Your homerism would make Chico Resch blush!

3. YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO GET NGATA BEFORE YOU START TALKING ABOUT HIM!

The beatdown? I don't think so sweetheart. You look more and more foolish with every post. Ignore facts and start talking about something completely irrelevant. WHOEVER YELLS LOUDER IS AUTOMATICALLY RIGHT!!!

The records on skip son with the "Jets talk on a message board" yammer. New material is direly needed.

People can disagree with me all they want.. so long as THEY KNOW WHAT THE FVCK IT IS THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT!! Whether it's RFA\UFA.. contracted players.. etc.. you don't have a clue what you're saying. You're going to sit there and say; "Get Ngata before you start talking about him" ..meanwhile speculate on the Jets cutting a player under fvcking contract!?!?!?!! LOL!

Clown personified!

You're a Giants fan, posting in a Jets thread.. and I look like the fool?

You're a JOKE! ..pure & simple.

:e-drama:

..if you look at my history, usual (by this point) I give up, and let the baby have the last word. That's not happening this time!

After 5 months of his bullsh!t, I'm so angry I can't even see straight. Over the past 48 hours, he's been even more obnoxious than can be tolerated. I seriously don't care if I get banned.. thread gets shutdown.. or even if a friendship is lost. Just as long as he STFU.. and moves on with his obsessive Jets fascination.

Edited by Beezer34

The records on skip son with the "Jets talk on a message board" yammer. New material is direly needed.

People can disagree with me all they want.. so long as THEY KNOW WHAT THE FVCK IT IS THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT!! Whether it's RFA\UFA.. contracted players.. etc.. you don't have a clue what you're saying. You're going to sit there and say; "Get Ngata before you start talking about him" ..meanwhile speculate on the Jets cutting a player under fvcking contract!?!?!?!! LOL!

Clown personified!

You're a Giants fan, posting in a Jets thread.. and I look like the fool?

You're a JOKE! ..pure & simple.

..if you look at my history, usual (by this point) I give up, and let the baby have the last word. That's not happening this time!

After 5 months of his bullsh!t, I'm so angry I can't even see straight. Over the past 48 hours, he's been even more obnoxious than can be tolerated. I seriously don't care if I get banned.. thread gets shutdown.. or even if a friendship is lost. Just as long as he STFU.. and moves on with his obsessive Jets fascination.

Priceless. You scream and yell and think that it makes you right. As usual, you are not. Sorry I do not know the Jets RFA/UFA list off the top of my head, BUT I WAS GOING ON THE LINK YOU POSTED IN YOUR RIVER OF TEARS RANT! I still do not know for sure who is UFA and who is RFA, but that is irrelevant. The fact remains that the Jets may lose a good amount of players, nothing more, nothing less. They may upgrade some positions, and may downgrade others. Time will tell. The Ngata thing- you are proclaiming that he is an upgrade etc etc, HOWEVER, NGATA IS STILL NOT ON THE JETS ROSTER. How do you not comprehend this?!? I MUST be foolish for speculating that the Jets might cut your beloved LT because he is "a player under contract", because I guess players under contact never get cut?!?!? :rolleyes: I guess all the professional analysts/commentators/bloggers etc ARE ALL FOOLISH, because there are MANY people wondering if LT will be back next season, so clearly I am not alone. For you to completely dismiss it and down talk anyone who brings it up shows what an ignoramus you truly are.....I am a FOOTBALL fan, just because I don't like the Jets I shouldn't post in here? Next time I'll ask permission before going onto "another team's" sacred board!

Edited by ThreeCups

lol. immortal guardian of the jets.

your the king bro. u know he luvs u

..nah bro, fvck that.

There's a huge difference in busting balls, and just kicking somebody when they're down.

There's no one that hates the Patriots more than me. But when the Jets beat them.. I didn't call one of my Pats friends\inlaws. NOT ONE! People that know me know how I feel about the Jets.. and he's a complete tool for his excessive jet bashing posts.. comments.. texts.. that come out, since the Steelers game.

..nah bro, fvck that.

There's a huge difference in busting balls, and just kicking somebody when they're down.

There's no one that hates the Patriots more than me. But when the Jets beat them.. I didn't call one of my Pats friends\inlaws. NOT ONE! People that know me know how I feel about the Jets.. and he's a complete tool for his excessive jet bashing posts.. comments.. texts.. that come out, since the Steelers game.

There is no bashing! Again, to you pointing out facts equate bashing. It is comical. But since your eyes are a little watery....

Cry into this

If the sobbing gets really out of control....

Priceless. You scream and yell and think that it makes you right. As usual, you are not. Sorry I do not know the Jets RFA/UFA list off the top of my head, BUT I WAS GOING ON THE LINK YOU POSTED IN YOUR RIVER OF TEARS RANT! I still do not know for sure who is UFA and who is RFA, but that is irrelevant. The fact remains that the Jets may lose a good amount of players, nothing more, nothing less. They may upgrade some positions, and may downgrade others. Time will tell. The Ngata thing- you are proclaiming that he is an upgrade etc etc, HOWEVER, NGATA IS STILL NOT ON THE JETS ROSTER. How do you not comprehend this?!? I MUST be foolish for speculating that the Jets might cut your beloved LT because he is "a player under contract", because I guess players under contact never get cut?!?!? :rolleyes: I guess all the professional analysts/commentators/bloggers etc ARE ALL FOOLISH, because there are MANY people wondering if LT will be back next season, so clearly I am not alone. For you to completely dismiss it and down talk anyone who brings it up shows what an ignoramus you truly are.....I am a FOOTBALL fan, just because I don't like the Jets I shouldn't post in here? Next time I'll ask permission before going onto "another team's" sacred board!

You are NO football fan when it comes to the Jets. You are a TROLL!

..and NO to answer your question, you shouldn't post here! How many fvcking people have told you to take a hike?! Who the fvck takes you seriously in this thread, when your bias is so blindingly obvious?!?

No one agrees with you.. No one responds to a word you say.. and 50 people have labeled you a troll. So why the fvck come in here and talk?

You do it to get a rise out of people, and guess what.. you have succeeded.

Again,, the record is on skip... either way, FVCK OFF clown!

There is no bashing! Again, to you pointing out facts equate bashing. It is comical. But since your eyes are a little watery....

Cry into this

If the sobbing gets really out of control....

Cry into 2 years of missing the playoffs.. while watching the Jets give New York 6 postseason games.

You are NO football fan when it comes to the Jets. You are a TROLL!

..and NO to answer your question, you shouldn't post here! How many fvcking people have told you to take a hike?! Who the fvck takes you seriously in this thread, when your bias is so blindingly obvious?!?

No one agrees with you.. No one responds to a word you say.. and 50 people have labeled you a troll. So why the fvck come in here and talk?

You do it to get a rise out of people, and guess what.. you have succeeded.

Again,, the record is on skip... either way, FVCK OFF clown!

Oh no! Jets fans who didn't agree with criticism of the Jets (justly so criticism at that) told me to leave! I better run. Please. I do not like the Jets, but I can assess sports/teams through an unbiased eye. People got upset when I pointed out that they squeaked out miracle wins vs bad teams. Tough luck, it is what it is. You clearly are extremely biased for the Jets when just the mention of players leaving causes you to go into a complete lunatic rage. Don't worry, the Jets may make it to the AFC Championship game again next year.....

Cry into 2 years of missing the playoffs.. while watching the Jets give New York 6 postseason games.

6 postseason games that resulted in 0 Championships....