2013 Stanley Cup Finals

MantaRay

I'm about 51/49 with the Bs just because I would savor the irony of the Bruins winning the cup with Jagr. To think Iginla nixed the Bruins deal at the last minute to play with a team that he thought would get him a cup. Then the Bruins go out and get Jagr, assuming he was the next option after Iginla. Then the Bruins win the cup with one of the greatest Pens ever, Jaromir Jagr.

I rooted for Chicago and am glad they won, but boy, am I shocked. :D Can't help but feel a bit bad for the Bruins. The Blackhawks seemed the same way for me, BTW - Toews talking to MacGuire after the game seemed tired and shocked more than anything, he didn't look like the captain of the team that just won the Cup. Guess the guys are just exhausted after this series. Handshake line - same thing, though I understand if they simply didn't want to kick the Bruins when they're down and go out there and laugh in their faces during the handshake.

Oh, and good for Oduya. Another ex-Devil Johnny bringing the Cup home with the Hawks.

Edited by Revan