NFL Week 2!

CRASHER

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clements might come out of this game alive, but his confidence will be shaky for the next few weeks as a result.

Today, I expect Boller to throw for at least 2 TD's. Even without the great Jonathon Ogden I still expect McGahee and Smith to have at least 200 yards rushing between them.

In terms of Sacks: Suggs 5, Ngata 1, Scott 3. Pete Kendall will be laughing his a$$ets off today.

INT's: McAllister 2, Reed 1.

Fumble recovery's: Rolle 1, Pryce 2.

I hope our lead is so big by half time that Ray Lewis can rest.

YES, I AM VERY CONFIDENT AND PSYCHED to watch this game after the gym.

I haven't read the thread, so I know we have a couple of Cowboy fans (Crash, UDX), so I don't know what has been commented on yesterday's debacle. But I will say this: The Dolphins are BY FAR the best team in the league when it comes to beating themselves. No one else even comes close. The mistakes, turnovers, and penalties that these dipsh!ts pulled off yesterday not only defy logic- they eat away at your soul and make you question the meaning of life as we know it. This game should be filmed, packaged and shipped off to every young kid who plays football. They should watch the tape with their dads and coaches. And the dads and coaches must pound into their heads while wathicng said tape: "THIS IS EXACLY HOW NOT TO PLAY FOOTBALL !!!!!!!!!! THESE RETARDS ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS. THEY ARE WANNABES MASQUERADING AS PROFESSIONALS, RIPPING OFF THE FANS AND RAISING THE SUICIDE RATE ALL ACROSS SOUTH FLORIDA!!! I need to breathe.... :argh::argh:

Oh yeah, almost forgot- you know it's a bad day when the absolute best part of the afternoon is when Jason Taylor rips a Cowboys banner of the wall and throws it on the ground before the game. And then the two Cowboy fans who hung it got all mouthy with him, and he basically told them to fvck off. Highlight of the season for me so far.

Giant job is not a good job IMO - the franchise has been poorly run ever since George Young's last days. They wasted two HOF talents' primes (Strahan and Barber) with nothing to show for it. They've consistently signed poor free agents on both sides of the ball - they've been especially good at signing injury prone linebackers.

With how poorly Weis is doing, I don't know that I want him in the NFL. Sure seems like the guys he recruited can't play football.

Giant job is not a good job IMO - the franchise has been poorly run ever since George Young's last days. They wasted two HOF talents' primes (Strahan and Barber) with nothing to show for it. They've consistently signed poor free agents on both sides of the ball - they've been especially good at signing injury prone linebackers.