#41 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:56 PM

LOL!

I'd call him a retard, but that would be an insult to the mentally handicapped.

TAMPA — Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Geno Hayes was arrested early Monday morning on charges of disorderly conduct and trespassing, according to jail records.

Police used a Taser on Hayes after he became aggressive with police during an incident that started with another man, according to police. Hayes overheard a security guard wouldn't let his friend into the lounge for being underdressed. Police said Hayes pushed a police officer out of the way to stand between her and two disruptive men.

Police said the man denied entry was verbally abusive, and police directed Hayes back into the lounge and forced the other men to leave.

Instead, police said Hayes stayed at the lounge entrance, "menacingly staring" at the officers and guards who made his friends leave. Police eventually led him to the parking lot and told him not to return or he could be arrested for continuing disorderly behavior.

Hayes was back 10 minutes later. He said he'd left his credit card, and police told him to sit at a nearby store while a friend looked for the card.

Bar employees told police they overheard Hayes saying, "B-tch a-- cop. You ain't gonna do nothing. I ain't leaving. I don't have to leave."

An officer ended up using a Taser on Hayes because he continued to be combative and refused to leave, police said. His thick clothing made the device ineffective, and an officer tackled and handcuffed Hayes.

VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#42 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:59 PM

AND....I (multi-) QUOTE!

And I still fail to see how Rex's 'culture' is any different than Jimmy Johnson's culture. Both were braggarts that had trash-talking players, the difference is one eventually won and the other hasn't yet. And Rex has been around two years, that's not the reason you don't like the Jets. Heck, the Ravens pulled similar crap before they won too, that's where Rex came from after all.

It would be talked about with anyone because it was unique, difference is if it happened to the Steelers, the Chiefs, whatever it wouldn't be taken as a referendum on the culture of the organization the way it is with the Jets. It would be taken for what it is, one dope who lost his mind. But since it's the Jets somehow Rex 'encourages' this because he and the players talk. Like there isn't a big difference between trash-talking from people actually involved in the game to a guy who isn't even a coach sticking a knee out on the sidelines.

"It's not bragging when you say it and you back it up"....the Jets haven't....that's a HUGE difference.....

And I'd take a MASSIVE exception to it REGARDLESS of what team did it....it may seem like a little thing but you are fracking with the integrity of the game and that's a big deal!!! take it a step further....say he blows the guy's knee out (which is possible)....hell look how this board cried about Cindy's slewfoot!!!!

Are the Packers going to miss the playoffs now? :unsure:

It all depends on how healthy A-Rod is and who of the Giants/Saints and Bucs falters.... it's gonna be a damn good race!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#43 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:58 PM

It all depends on how healthy A-Rod is and who of the Giants/Saints and Bucs falters.... it's gonna be a damn good race!

Yeah, no.

Unless the Pats get caught napping, GB's not going to be able to win enough games to catch up to Chicago or New Orleans. They NEED a Viking win tonight to have a prayer at the playoffs. A Giant win pretty much seals it up for them.
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#44 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:10 PM

Yeah, no.

Unless the Pats get caught napping, GB's not going to be able to win enough games to catch up to Chicago or New Orleans. They NEED a Viking win tonight to have a prayer at the playoffs. A Giant win pretty much seals it up for them.

Isn't that kinda what I said?? It's a 4 team race for 2 spots...none of those teams have easy schedules left....

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#45 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,872 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:53 PM

Well it's official, after almost nineteen years the Favre Streak is finally over. He's inactive after 297 straight starts.

Edited by NJDevs4978, 13 December 2010 - 05:54 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#46 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,449 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:59 PM

Well it's official, after almost nineteen years the Favre Streak is finally over. He's inactive after 297 straight starts.

That at least gives Minny a chance tonight. It sucks for teams with the Giants D in fantasy football.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#47 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:12 PM

That at least gives Minny a chance tonight. It sucks for teams with the Giants D in fantasy football.

not so much on this....
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#48 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:21 PM

not so much on this....

Manta-Vision doesn't exactly boast pinpoint accuracy :P

#49 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,449 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:25 PM

Manta-Vision doesn't exactly boast pinpoint accuracy :P

Rarely am I inaccurate. Just thought Jackson couldn't do much worse than Farve. But it seems they are pretty much the same.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#50 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:43 PM

Wow, the "vaunted" Ravens defense getting exposed like a drunk bartender at my birthday tomorrow night :lol:

#51 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:59 PM

D'ohhhhhhh

Still should have NEVER gone to overtime :P

#52 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,449 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:58 AM

Wow, the "vaunted" Ravens defense getting exposed like a drunk bartender at my birthday tomorrow night :lol:

Not so much the defense was "exposed" as you wish to think as they were fatigued being on the field so much in a pass defense.

This is more on the offense as we somehow can not run the ball. I believe at one point in the 3rd or 4th quarter we were out gained 100 to 1 total yards on offense.

Flacco is a potentially great young QB and we have the best WR corps perhaps in the history of the game in Mason, Boldin, TJH, Stallworth, but we just can run the ball even with Le'Ron Mclain back and teams playing against the pass.

This is a very bad sign. Go and do your rant against Ray Rice now.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#53 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:41 PM

Not so much the defense was "exposed" as you wish to think as they were fatigued being on the field so much in a pass defense.

This is more on the offense as we somehow can not run the ball. I believe at one point in the 3rd or 4th quarter we were out gained 100 to 1 total yards on offense.

Flacco is a potentially great young QB and we have the best WR corps perhaps in the history of the game in Mason, Boldin, TJH, Stallworth, but we just can run the ball even with Le'Ron Mclain back and teams playing against the pass.

This is a very bad sign. Go and do your rant against Ray Rice now.

I don't need to, any media outlet that covers the NFL with a grain of salt has already stated how Rice is WAY down from last year, and it's been obvious all year..... and this same "vaunted" defense let the Texans TWICE walk right down the field on them (one for 99 yards), and even the TV guys were saying the way they looked good thing the Ravens won the toss..... and yeah they got a pick 6 and won... whooo.... accidents happen... Peyton Manning threw 4 times at Cowboys D-backs, does that make them good? HARDLY.... DeAngelo Hall had a 4-int game, should I fear the Redskin D when they line up?? Not really....

Go ahead sit and thump your chest on your dumb luck in playing the softest team in the league in Houston (my proof, the WADE PHILLIPS Cowboys dominated them), and wait to be exposed AGAIN when a real team comes knocking.... until then try not to pleasure yourself when Ray Lewis has an Old Spice spot running during commercial breaks, and praise your paper tiger....better yet, go watch the Steelers shut you down and end the game WHEN IT MATTERED and see what a REAL elite defense looks like!!!!

#54 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:12 PM

We have the best WR corps perhaps in the history of the game in Mason, Boldin, TJH, Stallworth.

Someone has to call you out on this one. That's ridiculous.

Perhaps NOT!

#55 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,449 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:17 PM

Someone has to call you out on this one. That's ridiculous.

Perhaps NOT!

This is subjective, but who in your opinion had a better group?

I don't need to, any media outlet that covers the NFL with a grain of salt has already stated how Rice is WAY down from last year, and it's been obvious all year..... and this same "vaunted" defense let the Texans TWICE walk right down the field on them (one for 99 yards), and even the TV guys were saying the way they looked good thing the Ravens won the toss..... and yeah they got a pick 6 and won... whooo.... accidents happen... Peyton Manning threw 4 times at Cowboys D-backs, does that make them good? HARDLY.... DeAngelo Hall had a 4-int game, should I fear the Redskin D when they line up?? Not really....

Go ahead sit and thump your chest on your dumb luck in playing the softest team in the league in Houston (my proof, the WADE PHILLIPS Cowboys dominated them), and wait to be exposed AGAIN when a real team comes knocking.... until then try not to pleasure yourself when Ray Lewis has an Old Spice spot running during commercial breaks, and praise your paper tiger....better yet, go watch the Steelers shut you down and end the game WHEN IT MATTERED and see what a REAL elite defense looks like!!!!

Wait...are you talking to me? Or are you inventing conversations again.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#56 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:36 PM

Let's start with Joiner, Chandler and Winslow. Winslow was a tight end, so if you want to exclude him on a technicality, OK. I think you have to include tight ends for best receiving corps, though, no? There's only so many receptions to go around.

Wayne, Harrison, Clark.

But if you will insist on three receivers, not many were better than Bruce, Holt and Proehl.

Here's another one: Carter, Moss, Reed. That was freakin lethal.

Edited by Jerrydevil, 14 December 2010 - 01:42 PM.

#57 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,933 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:39 PM

This is subjective, but who in your opinion had a better group?

The '07 Patriots had a sick receiving corp. Moss was actually interested and trying back then. And Welker...Stallworth...Gaffney...that was a deadly group. There's a reason that team managed 589 points.

I don't want to make it sound like they were alone...Peyton had terrific receivers for years to work with.

I just don't see how Baltimore's receivers could possibly considered "the best in the history of the game". The Ravens might not even manage to score 350 points this season.

There's talent there, but is anyone going to look back on the '10 Ravens and think, "We just saw the best receiving corp in the history of the NFL?"
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#58 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,449 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:44 PM

Let's start with Joiner, Chandler and Winslow. Winslow was a tight end, so if you want to excluse him on a technicality, OK. I think you have to include tight ends for best receiving corps, though, no? There's only so many receptions to go around.

Wayne, Harrison, Clark.

But if you will insist on three receivers, not many were better than Bruce, Holt and Proehl.

I said starting 4 receivers the groups you mentioned only consist of TWO WR's much easier to defend.

If your going to ad TE's then I will add All-Pro TE Todd Heap into the mix and make it a solid 5 options, not three.

I respect SD's squad, but I don't think they are better.

Proehl??? Sorry, but no. Proehl is more comparable to Stallworth who would be our 5th option.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#59 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,449 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:46 PM

The '07 Patriots had a sick receiving corp. Moss was actually interested and trying back then. And Welker...Stallworth...Gaffney...that was a deadly group. There's a reason that team managed 589 points.

I don't want to make it sound like they were alone...Peyton had terrific receivers for years to work with.

I just don't see how Baltimore's receivers could possibly considered "the best in the history of the game". The Ravens might not even manage to score 350 points this season.

There's talent there, but is anyone going to look back on the '10 Ravens and think, "We just saw the best receiving corp in the history of the NFL?"

Fair enough, but I don't consider Gaffney a great WR, in fact you would have to really extend this to Kevin Faulk who really was the key to keeping drives alive in his role at third down back.

But again I am just looking at starting 4 receivers.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#60 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:48 PM

Jeffires, Givins and Hill ... how could I forget THAT group!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users