GDT New Jersey Devils at Flyers

ZeroGravityFat

Hopefully Zubes and the boys can keep up the good work and be rewarded with some goals. I got $$ on this !!!

Those PK's are great, but I don't want any more tonight!!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!

ok thats it. i was watching the game with the french announcers on RDS but i cant stand them anymore

they bashed Kovalchuk the WHOLE GAME saying he was 10m per year and not worth that and everything... 6.6 MILLIONS bunch of retarded. Now all those retard habs fans actually believe he's 10m

Yeah, but since we are a terrible 3rd period team it will be like 5-2 Flyers.

can you at least pretend to believe in our team?

Cmon guys!!! we gotta win this one!

If Kovy, Adam Henrique, and Zach can settle in and find some chemistry, we may be looking at Adam Henrique competing for the Calder hardware. Not the Adam we thought would be competing for it, but hey! :P

ouf... the way RNH and the other rookies are playing already there's no way i think

can you at least pretend to believe in our team?

Cmon guys!!! we gotta win this one!

ouf... the way RNH and the other rookies are playing already there's no way i think

Sorry, it's true. I don't have center ice this season but I read the chyron. It's always tied or the Devs are down a goal at the end of the second, then the opposing team explodes with goals. Ergo: last night and the game against the Coyotes.

I think he could. The season is young, he is showing tremendous skill and explosiveness, and on top of that I don't think any other rookie in the league is playing with two high caliber players like Ilya and Zach.

I mean he has had his fair share of scoring chances, but again I saw someone mention it somewhere that maybe it is just adrenaline of trying to impress coaches and management, his play may decline if he starts feeling too comfortable.

Edited by Jerseydevils0324