Summer 2013 UFA/RFA Thread

Derlique

i think bryzgalov would probably excel in a small market where the media is not all over him. i thought phoenix was perfect for him before he left to philly

I actually thought the Islanders were a good fit for him before they decided to re-sign Nabby. Florida re-signed Markstrom so that avenue is out. Calgary would realstically be the best fit for him but I think Feaster is set on rolling with Ramo/McDonald. (Yuck)

If he could suck it up and deal with being a back-up then Boston would be a fantastic place for him. Rask/Bryz would be solid.

Lamoriello tells AGross that he is not done with "additions and deletions" for the #devils

i like that.

He says that every year. It's the equivalent of your Mom telling you "maybe" when you ask her for a video game for Christmas. It gives her an out if she doesn't get it.

Lamoriello tells AGross that he is not done with "additions and deletions" for the #devils

i like that.

hell yea

But I thought the Devils were a good team 'unlucky' to make the playoffs last year :P

The quote's true even if they do nothing but sign Jagr, they have to get rid of two forwards one way or another before Opening Night with fifteen guys on one-ways plus Gionta and only fourteen spots.

Unofficial poll time: Who would you rather have added to the team - Damien Brunner or Mikhail Grabovski? Both contracts, for the sake of argument, are identical at 3 years/$3.5 million per.

Unofficial poll time: Who would you rather have added to the team - Damien Brunner or Mikhail Grabovski? Both contracts, for the sake of argument, are identical at 3 years/$3.5 million per.

Brunner, a bit younger, just as explosive. Doesn't seem to have the attitude issues of Grabvoski.

i like that.

Well he hasn't officially announced Jagr yet. That may be the only addition

Grabovski without a doubt if we are strictly comparing the 2 players on ability and not taking into account team needs. Devils are set at center with so many players that can play there which is why I think Brunner would be the more likely fit, not too mention he should come cheaper.