Devils Viewing Party - Sat Dec 17th @ 7PM

Quinn01

Is this like an official event that you've set up with the bar's management, or are the fans just going to show up and ask them to put the game on some of the tvs?

Its not official through the Devils because they havent gotten the best response from the fans up here in Sussex County but The Stadium does know that we are coming and are setting up tables and all of that jazz for us to be able to watch the game on several tvs.

Any new updates. Also roll call for who is coming from NJDevs.

What had happened was I was contacted by a marketing director for the Devils offering to give me several items for a giveaway. I have contacted him via email and phone but have not heard back. I left him a voicemail on Friday afternoon so hopefully I hear from him tomorrow. If this happens, Ill have several things to give away and I guess Ill have everyone put their name on a piece of paper when coming through the door then during the second intermission pull randomly out of the jar. Hopefully this works out. Ill be excited if it does.

I will be there along with several other fans that I know. Hopefully more members from here decide to make the drive out here. :cheers: