Giroux

Marshall

we can say "rallying cry" for the flyers all we want - the fact remains, he's an excellent player and the flyers are worse with him out of the lineup. that's not to say that they can't be very good tomorrow and win that game. but i'll take giroux missing a game if i have the option

• Like 2

Really shocked that they'd suspend him. This is a big blow to them. While on paper it certainly helps the Devils, I'm afraid the Flyers are going to make this into some sort of rallying cry and step up their play in game 5, much like we did when Kovy was out of the lineup during game 2. I hope the Devils don't let up 1 bit and finish this thing off on Tuesday.

Edited by Chuck the Duck

Yeah if I'm a Flyer fan (which, thank the Lord above I'm not), I'd rather rally around the suspension of Hartnell or Simmonds. Briere remains a lethal Devil-killer, but I'm happy to have the chance to end the Flyers' season without Giroux in the lineup.

got to wonder if his little temper tantrum on that shift played a part in it being it was viewed he acted with abandon targeting zubrus.

well the wounded animal is always dangerous so the flyers are without a doubt wounded all over right now. we'll see if the devils can stomp on their necks now.

I'm shocked. Didn't think he'd get anything worse than $2,500. Shanny stepped it up.

I agreed with you in the other thread, and agree here as well. Frankly I would rather beat them with Giroux inthe lineup and take aware their excuse for losing, but I'll take it. When they lose tomorrow the next time you see Giroux ont he ice he'll be wearing the C.

People need to stop comparing this to the Devils rallying around Kovy's absence in game 2. The Devils took a player who was ineffective due to injury out of the lineup and actually had a better team on the ice in game 2 than the version that was there in game 1. The Flyers are losing a top player and replacing him with a guy who wasn't previously playing.

• Like 1

I dont know if the Flyers will rally around this. They really haven't been dominating for periods since game 1. Since than we have gotten not one, not two, but three wins.

Devils just have to keep doing their thing, forechecking hard, shooting, and not getting into post whistle stuff. We saw what happened last game, Giroux got off his game and so did Hartnell and it hurt them.

LETS GO DEVILS!

wow im surprised, thats always good to see

but listen, we HAVE GOT to close this series out tomorrow, we have to. I do not want to deal with a storyline that includes Giroux returning with some fire.

Come on boys, capitalize on this and dont let up. lets fvcking take it to em