Shut-out For Marty

Yeah, I suck

Not to poke at him or anything, but I wonder what Kyy's thinks about Brodeur's playing recently. Kyy if you're reading this, I'm curious to know your thoughts -- whether it's on the board or through PM.

Heh, don't bother. K-Y would find fault with how Brodeur drank out of his water bottle or something, if there was no goal to nitpick about :P . Once on AOL he complained that Marty had handled the puck incorrectly, thus causing a defenseman to bobble/have difficulty passing the puck to another teammate, thus causing a goal against.. or something like that. Marty is ALWAYS to blame in KryWorld! :blink:

MaddDog:

Heh, don't bother. K-Y would find fault with how Brodeur drank out of his water bottle or something, if there was no goal to nitpick about . Once on AOL he complained that Marty had handled the puck incorrectly, thus causing a defenseman to bobble/have difficulty passing the puck to another teammate, thus causing a goal against.. or something like that.

Heh...I almost forgot about that one. I remember now though :)