Manti Te’o story

95Crash

So lame. Plus ESPN saw to put this as breaking news and barely a bottom line blurb about Zajac. This, and his BCS performance will definitely drop his draft stock.

Honestly, this is a million times the story that Zajac is.

I've read that scouts are already saying that they now wouldn't even draft him, much less in the first two rounds.

There's speculation that he's covering up the fact that he's gay. There's a certain logic to it.

Honestly, this is a million times the story that Zajac is.

I've read that scouts are already saying that they now wouldn't even draft him, much less in the first two rounds.

There's speculation that he's covering up the fact that he's gay. There's a certain logic to it.

I guess. I don't like Te'o anyway. A couple of INTs fall into his arms late in games and people are ready to give him the Heisman. I wish peoples opinions of players would be based on their play and not their social lives

I guess. I don't like Te'o anyway. A couple of INTs fall into his arms late in games and people are ready to give him the Heisman. I wish peoples opinions of players would be based on their play and not their social lives

this isn't about his play though. If I was an NFL team I wouldn't care about this in regards to playing (I'd care more about what Jones/Fluker/whoever else/Eddie Lacy did to him in regards to that) but this is either a conspiracy with him involved for some reason or he's the dumbest person on the face of the earth for falling for it.

This isn't Tiger Woods story stuff but if more stuff comes out, like when he gives his interview, this could go even deeper and be even more mind blowing if we found out how they pulled all this stuff off if Te'o was just dumb enough to be fooled. All that crap about Tuiasasopo on the phone for 8 hours every night and Te'o somehow never figuring everything out AND thehn still lying about it when he did. And if he was in on it, WHY WOULD HE DO THAT? There's just so much to this stuff

As soon as this came out I just forgot about Zajac. Everyone on Twitter was just talking about this all night

this isn't about his play though. If I was an NFL team I wouldn't care about this in regards to playing (I'd care more about what Jones/Fluker/whoever else/Eddie Lacy did to him in regards to that) but this is either a conspiracy with him involved for some reason or he's the dumbest person on the face of the earth for falling for it.

This isn't Tiger Woods story stuff but if more stuff comes out, like when he gives his interview, this could go even deeper and be even more mind blowing if we found out how they pulled all this stuff off if Te'o was just dumb enough to be fooled. All that crap about Tuiasasopo on the phone for 8 hours every night and Te'o somehow never figuring everything out AND thehn still lying about it when he did. And if he was in on it, WHY WOULD HE DO THAT? There's just so much to this stuff

As soon as this came out I just forgot about Zajac. Everyone on Twitter was just talking about this all night

I still feel like the media coverage of this was shoddy. Everyone from twitter to talk show hosts are talking about this and the one guy that has yet to say anything? Te'o.

I still feel like the media coverage of this was shoddy. Everyone from twitter to talk show hosts are talking about this and the one guy that has yet to say anything? Te'o.

oh yeah they've got pretty much nothing substantial outside the Deadspin report to report besides what Swarbrick said. Doesn't help that Te'o backed out of his ESPN interview

The fact that his management team is Creative Artist, tells me the company was trying to hype a Football movie in the same vain as the "Blind Side", and upping his potential draft payday. But the fact that the hoax was exposed two days before he shared the story before the championship game says a lot of about his real character. His stock price will plummet as a result.

• 2 weeks later...

So apparently that Tuiasosopo guy was on Dr. Phil yesterday and today. I didn't see it but read about it. He says he faked being the Kekua girl because he was in love with Te'o!

Supposedly, on today's show he was going to sit behind a screen and imitate Kekua's voice.