GDT. Rangers vs Devils

pumpkin cutter

Cam Janssen today: "I played in the Western Conference and the East and every building multiple times, but the Garden is definitely my favorite hands down … my absolute favorite," Janssen said. "The drive over there. Even though it's riddled with traffic, you listen to your headphones and it's just a cool scene coming out of that tunnel. When you reach New York, the people are everywhere and you pull up there and people are already starting to cuss at you and heckle the bus. Then you get off and make that steep climb up to the top. It's a cool experience. The crowd is always awesome and the games are always good."

Shut the fvck up, Cam.

That place was a mausoleum for last Devils-Rangers game, I was there; no chants, no "edge". Nassau Coliseum, even when they're losing, blows MSG out of the water every time I've been there.

Edited by DJ Eco

LGD.

Cam Janssen today: "I played in the Western Conference and the East and every building multiple times, but the Garden is definitely my favorite hands down … my absolute favorite," Janssen said. "The drive over there. Even though it's riddled with traffic, you listen to your headphones and it's just a cool scene coming out of that tunnel. When you reach New York, the people are everywhere and you pull up there and people are already starting to cuss at you and heckle the bus. Then you get off and make that steep climb up to the top. It's a cool experience. The crowd is always awesome and the games are always good."

Shut the fvck up, Cam.

That place was a mausoleum for last Devils-Rangers game, I was there; no chants, no "edge". Nassau Coliseum, even when they're losing, blows MSG out of the water every time I've been there.

Maybe they need to get Cam to do some MSG commercials with the way he talks up NYC and the Garden. :P

Schneider should play against the Rangers when the Devils are away. This coach is an idiot. It's common sense not to start Brodeur anymore in this god damn place they call MSG.

He got his one win vs them this year, that's good enough.

He should have started last night. The Marty chants are embarrassing to the team.

Edited by BigZ

Good to see Harrold is still awful.

that was not in Harrold. It was just unfortunate , henrique didn't get back to the point quick enough to cover.

We are so offensively snake bit that I want to keep encouraging the dmen to pinch in and be aggressive so I can't be upset over that goal.