Super Bowl Thread....Sports Entertainmentzzzz for all!!!

CRASHER

This weather has kicked my ass for over a week now and I really don't feel up to sitting and writing a whole breakdown, especially when y'all know I'm taking Seattle anyway and I like the defense team over the fancy-pants offense team....and frankly I'm so pissed off that we had the worst winter in Fraking History and we get two nice days for this garbage (least Bruno Mars losing his awful voice drowning in snowflakes would have cheered me up today....:rant: ).....anyway....enjoy the game..... 28-21 Seattle and I'm sure we'll have lots to talk about anyway in here... I'll go Beast Mode for MVP too

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been going back and forth like crazy, you could really make a solid case for both. It seems like Seattle is sort of the trendy pick now but I'm gonna go with Denver, only because I trust Peyton to go out and win a game late whereas I don't think Wilson is there yet.

27-20 Denver, but just hoping for a good game.

Wilson's gonna need to have the best game of his life to win. They won't win on Lynch TD against Peyton. Obviously crasher can't analyze a qb like Kap for the life of him. Wilson making two plays like he did against San Fran won't do it this game. Peyton has the chance to blow this open. Hopefully he does. Sherman can be beat, boldin did it. Not sure if Thomas can.

Report: Seattle to sign Bennett soon and prioritizing Thomas over Sherman.

Edited by CarterforPresident

Ugh, now I have to deal with the fawning over Pete Carroll for the next six months. Godamnit Peyton.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You don't think they'd be licking Peyton's balls for the next 50 years if they won this??? :P

This is simply FANTASTIC television!! Peyton shoulda stayed with Papa John and Joe Montana back in 1984!

You don't think they'd be licking Peyton's balls for the next 50 years if they won this??? :P

This is simply FANTASTIC television!! Peyton shoulda stayed with Papa John and Joe Montana back in 1984!

Yes. But Peyton isn't a piece of garbage slime ball like Pete Carroll.

This defense is historic. Didn't you say you'd rather play Seattle in Miami then NE? You'd have a better shot at winning against NE then Seattle.

Yes. But Peyton isn't a piece of garbage slime ball like Pete Carroll.

Edited by CarterforPresident

This defense is historic. Didn't you say you'd rather play Seattle in Miami then NE? You'd have a better shot at winning against NE then Seattle.

Yes, and I remember when Miami beat Seattle at home.

And for a guy who basically ran a criminal enterprise at USC and fancies himself a genius when bad calls have given him games... fvck Pete Carroll

And for a guy who basically ran a criminal enterprise at USC and fancies himself a genius when bad calls have given him games... fvck Pete Carroll

Yeah because the NFL is full of virgin choir boys who never do anything wrong ever.....

hell the only one who WAS had his moment of the year in a T-Mobile commercial :P

Yeah because the NFL is full of virgin choir boys who never do anything wrong ever.....

hell the only one who WAS had his moment of the year in a T-Mobile commercial :P

Yeah, but Carroll never gets called out on it. He was a piece of sh!t when he was the Jets defensive coordinator and continues to be one to this day.