Upcoming Autograph Signings

Quinn01

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PK will be all over this:

Scott Stevens - April 1, 2012. 2PM-4PM. $60 any item. No inscriptions. Only 300 tickets for sale. Sports Minded Unlimited.

Hey anyone who goes -- tell him Happy Birthday from me :uni:

48... :o yeah trauma and all but this means I've had a crush on him for going on 13 years. My loyalty astounds me!

That was because ALL the proceeds went to Kovy's charity. This time it is not for his charity and its a different location and store. Last time it was at the Park East.

That's true, forgot about that. Park East seems like a better and more organized place for signings like that, especially for the photo op. Buddy's doesn't look like the right kinda place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was at Paramus Park Mall this afternoon and saw the sign for the April 2 Kovy signing in the window of Buddy's Sports Corner. I hadn't heard about it beforehand. I am shocked that the owner is holding this event at his store. He is a HUGE Rangers fan, and usually only has Rangers signings. Plus his store is stocked with Rangers merchandise, especially in comparison to Devils stuff.

After scoring his first goal as a Devil, and it being the game winning goal, Marek Zidlicky will be doing his first signing here in NJ at Park East In Hazlet, NJ on Wednesday March 28th, 2012 from 6 - 8PM. This event is limited to only 300 tickets.

$20.00 anyitem ticket

$45.00 signed photo op ticket

$95.00 VIP ticket ( limited to only 20 available )

• 3 weeks later...

Free Zach Parise Autograph Signing at All American Ford Route 9 South Old Bridge, NJ from 3pm to 5:30pm on Sunday April 1st

Nice. It would be good for them to finally send an e-mail to the people who were waiting in line last time and didn't get an auto, as they promised. Sitting in the cold for 3 hours is no fun.

Nice. It would be good for them to finally send an e-mail to the people who were waiting in line last time and didn't get an auto, as they promised. Sitting in the cold for 3 hours is no fun.

get there early like an hour and a half before it starts. that is what i did last time

Hell of a line here in Old Bridge. Been here for 45 minutes and there were about 60 people in front of me...and there about as many behind me now. About how many autos do they usually get through? I'm nervous about not getting in now.

• 2 months later...

Stanley Cup Playoff Hero Adam Henrique this Friday June 15th at Sports Minded Unlimited 165 Washington Valley Road Warren, NJ 07059

(732) 469-3556.....6:30 to 8:30 ...... $30 per autograph .....tickets at the door! Plenty of great photos available!

Edited by grcenter47

Stanley Cup Playoff Hero Adam Henrique this Thursday June 14th at Sports Minded Unlimited 165 Washington Valley Road Warren, NJ 07059

(732) 469-3556.....6:30 to 8:30 ...... $30 per autograph .....tickets at the door! Plenty of great photos available!

Brian pushed it back to Friday, same time.

Adam has a team event on Thursday.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.