Retro Night Announced?

thelastonealive

Are you guys like "professional" fans?

sure seems like that doesnt it... its like the devils were like hey well basically give you free seats to every game this season but your going to do exactly what we want you to do during the games.. almost like its a job.. i mean does it end up taking the joy out of the game by being policed the entire time? if you ever notice they always have guys up there behind the section monitoring all of those people in those specific seats

sure seems like that doesnt it... its like the devils were like hey well basically give you free seats to every game this season but your going to do exactly what we want you to do during the games.. almost like its a job.. i mean does it end up taking the joy out of the game by being policed the entire time? if you ever notice they always have guys up there behind the section monitoring all of those people in those specific seats

You guys have to stand the whole time right?

Are you guys like "professional" fans?

starting to feel like it. i haven't decided if i like it or not, but i do like the people there so that's the reason i don't really just walk away.

You guys have to stand the whole time right?

stand a cheer the entire game is our own choice. we came up with it 3 years ago, the management just embraced the idea.

• 4 months later...

I just saw the add for Retro Night on the 18th...completely made my day. I can't wait for drunken Newark Bagpipers!

Seriously, who would have ever thought Lou would allow TWO nights with our retro jerseys on.

I don't think Lou had much of a choice with the stadium series game but its nice to see this game again for this year